Your thoughts on this PSI solar promotion

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

5x 400w panels = 20kbht

2x 1000w plug in GTI = 10kbht

So overpriced by 25kbht.

Thanks for the input.  But their 5x micro inverters are 3900 each on Lazada,  And it includes "installation".  Difference between their inverters & no-brand inverters from China?  All other advertised solar installations seem way more overpriced.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

Thanks for the input.  But their 5x micro inverters are 3900 each on Lazada,  And it includes "installation".  Difference between their inverters & no-brand inverters from China?  All other advertised solar installations seem way more overpriced.

I used these ............ they will take 3 x400W panels, 3600bht

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/grid-tie-inverter-suoer-gti-d1000b-1000va600va-monitor-pure-sine-i544296990-s15559834127.html

The uncooled ones like the PSI tend to burn out.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I used these ............ they will take 3 x400W panels, 3600bht

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/grid-tie-inverter-suoer-gti-d1000b-1000va600va-monitor-pure-sine-i544296990-s15559834127.html

The uncooled ones like the PSI tend to burn out.

You don't want fan-cooled grid-tied inverters if you can avoid it, fans always wear out, especially Chinese fans, if you do then keep spares. Likewise, larger inverters mounted in the shade are the best way to go, micro-inverters under a hot solar panel are not a good idea.

My convection cooled inverters are guaranteed 10 years, I know of 8 installed in this province, no issues at all.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1