Swiss tourist rescued in Pattaya after being trapped in a "chastity device"

webfact

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

one would expect a doctor to know better than to be anywhere near a fruit bowl when naked, especially when drying his hair.  considering how common these "accidents" apparently are. 

Who said my pal was a man?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Elkski said:

Kinda hard to imagine how they got a saw blade in there.  One cut and then they opened the ring?  

There's a device used in Emergency Rooms called a "ring cutter", it's a small hand tool that operates similar to a can opener, turn the knob (no pun intended) and the wheel cuts through the metal.

Stainless Steel Ring Jewelry Cutter

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Who said my pal was a man?

nice one, lol you got me. ...but somehow I  just can't imagine that any female doctor has ever put herself in that predicament,  

22 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

nice one, lol you got me. ...but somehow I  just can't imagine that any female doctor has ever put herself in that predicament,  

Actually, the doctor was working at a&e when the lady patient and orange came in. 

On 7/25/2023 at 2:02 AM, stoner said:

isn't that a dick ring.

Correct. But as he is a fellow countryman of mine, I suggest, he might use the ring also as nose piercing for one of his cow`s at home.

18 hours ago, Jonathan Swift said:

"They carefully removed the stainless-steel device, providing the much-needed relief". Ummm, "relief"? 

See, all along  the answer was staring them in the face, they could have hired the services of a local girl probably for around 1000 bt.( paid by victim)  to provide hand hand relief or whatever relief  the victim requested, that might of reduced the swelling , surely worth a try, before steaming in with a hacksaw?