UFOs: Is the government hiding something?

Social Media

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

Geez, are you being deliberately obtuse?  You asked about smooth surfaces, I proposed one way to achieve them. 

You rough out the granite into whatever shape you want with chisels, hammers, rocks or whatever then use sand or other gritty material to smooth the surfaces.  I find that a lot easier to believe than the idea of space aliens showing up on earth as construction workers.

I never mentioned aliens, but the Egyptians used technology that's not easily explained. There is evidence of drill holes and saw cuts that show machining, not sand and rocks. Want to keep on with the pounding rocks and sand, have at it.

Edited by giddyup
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, giddyup said:

With pounding stones and copper chisels? I don't think so,

Actually according to this they are not 100 tons.

one of the large sarcophagi of the Greater Vaults to have a total mass of 62 tonnes (137,000 lb) at most: 37.6 tonnes (83,000 lb) for the body and 24.4 tonnes (54,000 lb) for the lid. 

Mariette recognized traces of rollers on the floor of the galleries, and found two wooden horizontal winches, each operated with eight levers, in one of the niches.[41] Heinrich Brugsch, visiting the Serapeum in 1853, noted that the "double-rails", on which the sarcophagi were rolled in, were still clearly preserved on the floor of the Ptolemaic service tunnel and the following passages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serapeum_of_Saqqara

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Actually according to this they are not 100 tons.

one of the large sarcophagi of the Greater Vaults to have a total mass of 62 tonnes (137,000 lb) at most: 37.6 tonnes (83,000 lb) for the body and 24.4 tonnes (54,000 lb) for the lid. 

Mariette recognized traces of rollers on the floor of the galleries, and found two wooden horizontal winches, each operated with eight levers, in one of the niches.[41] Heinrich Brugsch, visiting the Serapeum in 1853, noted that the "double-rails", on which the sarcophagi were rolled in, were still clearly preserved on the floor of the Ptolemaic service tunnel and the following passages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serapeum_of_Saqqara

Must have been a breeze manoevering these huge boxes into their niches and then lowering them to the ground in near darkness. This is after dragging them 800 klms.

Edited by giddyup
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

After moving the stone from more than 100 klms away, these were constructed on site, which is underground, with the lid being from the same 100 ton block of granite. So they were constructed in near darkness. by some kind of torchlight. I know, anybody could have done it.

12075056_786871801438216_7109792845047299378_n.jpg

Or they were constructed in plain daylight and the piramid went up around them , But if they liked working in the shade , why not use torchlight, or oil lamps? or mirrors?

"The construction of the pyramids involved a step-by-step process. The core structures of the pyramids were built first, followed by the construction of various internal chambers and corridors.

I don't know why you don't google these things before you ask the question?

The first rule of debating is "never ask a question you don't already know the answer"

8 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Must have been a breeze manoevering these huge boxes into their niches and then lowering them to the ground in near darkness. This is after dragging them 800 klms.

No one said it would be a breeze but they did find the rollers for putting them in place and I'm sure when lowering them they would manage to light a few torches. Do you have a link to where the stones were dragged 800 klms?

Edited by Bkk Brian

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No one said it would be a breeze but they did find the rollers for putting them in place and I'm sure when lowering them they would manage to light a few torches. Do you have a link to where the stones were dragged 800 klms?

I did say near darkness, and all info is readily available with a Google search.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

My response wasn't to you. Already been proven that the construction of a ramp would be as massive as building the pyramid itself.

Which doesn't prove that ramps were not used.  The point is that there were ways to build all these monumental structures without help from extraterrestrials. 

Many massive and impressive structures have been built starting around 2000 years ago, but with some documentation of the building techniques.  No one claims they were built with alien help.

Is your argument that space aliens did the building before humans starting documenting their work, then disappeared?

1 hour ago, jaywalker2 said:

Other than the fact that several crashed alien craft have been recovered along with their nonhuman pilots in some cases and a coverup has been in place for at least 100 years, no the government isn't hiding anything.

The claim of one person, unsupported by any other evidence. 

39 minutes ago, giddyup said:

With pounding stones and copper chisels? I don't think so,

Once again, you rough out the shape with tools, then polish with other tools. 

You say you did wood working.  Did you do everything with a hammer and chisel?  Did you never use sandpaper?

32 minutes ago, giddyup said:

After moving the stone from more than 800 klms away, these were constructed on site, which is underground, with the lid being from the same 100 ton block of granite. So they were constructed in near darkness. by some kind of torchlight. I know, anybody could have done it. BTW, there are 25 of these boxes.

12075056_786871801438216_7109792845047299378_n.jpg

Two possibilities:

1.  The people who did this were good at it.

2.  Space aliens did all the hard stuff, but were upset when people started documenting construction techniques so left without leaving any trace of their having been here.

I think the first possibility is the most likely one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Another rule is don't insult the people involved in the debate.

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

I'm not your research assistant. The rules require you to provide the links.

Believe it or not, up to you.

Just now, giddyup said:

I did say near darkness, and all info is readily available with a Google search.

Oh you're down to pedantics now. You made a claim, its not up to me to substantiate it and yes I did look before I asked you, you may have noticed where I pointed out how they were moved via that link, so back to this dragging of 800 klms, link to that claim?

26 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I never mentioned aliens, but the Egyptians used technology that's not easily explained. There is evidence of drill holes and saw cuts that show machining, not sand and rocks. Want to keep on with the pounding rocks and sand, have at it.

How do the drill holes and saw cuts show machining?  Are they not just precisely made holes and cuts that could be done with basic tools and a lot of work?

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

Once again, you rough out the shape with tools, then polish with other tools. 

You say you did wood working.  Did you do everything with a hammer and chisel?  Did you never use sandpaper?

Sanding a piece of wood is a tad different than sanding granite I imagine. Quite honestly I'm sick of explaining the obvious to people. Form your own opinions, no skin off  my nose.

• Haha 1

Just now, heybruce said:

How do the drill holes and saw cuts show machining?  Are they not just precisely made holes and cuts that could be done with basic tools and a lot of work?

No.

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

Even better. What were they in?

When there are so many plausible explanations why chose the most implausible alien constriction  explanation?

I explained how lifted up, I explained how they were stand up, I explained how they were drilled and hollowed out , with play common explanations. 

Why aliens? And if it was what a bunch of bastards!!, They defeated the constraints of physics and time , defeated the speed of light . just to go to the closest solar system to as, traveling at the speed of light. it would take about 4.4 years and what did the bastard do when they got here? Did not try to end hunger, disease, suffering???

No!! They moved big rocks for us,:cheesy: what a bunch of bozos!! 

I never mentioned aliens, anywhere. Once again, half cocked.

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Someone did ! what was you explanation? 

This is a thread about aliens right?

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Sanding a piece of wood is a tad different than sanding granite I imagine. Quite honestly I'm sick of explaining the obvious to people. Form your own opinions, no skin off  my nose.

Yes, it takes more time to sand harder substances.  But hard substances can be sanded and polished, even glass.

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

No.

No the holes and cuts weren't precise?  No there was no evidence of machines being used?  "No" what?

Then why do you keep harping on about how things that were built couldn't have been built?

We don't know with certainty how many ancient structures were built, but we know that they could be built using the tools of the time and a lot of work.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, connda said:

UFOs: Is the government hiding something?

Yeah - creating mass hysteria. 
Ordo ab chao

What's that some secret alien lingo? 

Ohh crap Google translate says "they know! kill all humans. 

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Not all of them did everything.

It well known that ancient Egypt was unionized. There were Lowerers, Manuverers, draggers all with their own shop steward who did not allowed people to do work not covered by their union. Thus the were all fresh and well rested until their side of the job needed to be done, 

52 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Half cock is better than non :tongue:

• Sad 1

Then why do you keep harping on about how things that were built couldn't have been built?

We don't know with certainty how many ancient structures were built, but we know that they could be built using the tools of the time and a lot of work.

• Like 1

In June 2023, United States Air Force (USAF) officer and former intelligence official David Grusch publicly claimed that unnamed officials told him that the U.S. federal government maintains a highly secretive UFO recovery program and is in possession of "non-human" spacecraft and "dead pilots". In 2022, Grusch filed a whistleblower complaint with the U.S. Office of the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) to support his plan to share classified information with the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. He also filed a complaint alleging retaliation by his superiors over a similar complaint he made in 2021.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Grusch_UFO_whistleblower_claims

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, EVENKEEL said:

In June 2023, United States Air Force (USAF) officer and former intelligence official David Grusch publicly claimed that unnamed officials told him that the U.S. federal government maintains a highly secretive UFO recovery program and is in possession of "non-human" spacecraft and "dead pilots". In 2022, Grusch filed a whistleblower complaint with the U.S. Office of the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) to support his plan to share classified information with the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. He also filed a complaint alleging retaliation by his superiors over a similar complaint he made in 2021.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Grusch_UFO_whistleblower_claims

I wonder if he'll claim asylum in Russia next? 

UFO hearings – updates: Whistleblower asked if anyone was ‘murdered’ as part of government alien cover-up

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ufo-hearings-congressional-testimony-whistleblower-b2383458.html

7 hours ago, giddyup said:

You know nothing about ancient Egypt and I'm not going to give you a history lesson. Agree to disagree.

It's you who needs the history lesson. He's correct. Most of the stones weighed under 10 tons. The largest were around 80 to 90 tons and there weren't many of those.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1