Bar Menu’s

JimTripper

18 minutes ago, roger101 said:

From memory it looks like the menu from the bar at the top of Soi Yamoto.

It's Bodega Bar on corner of 2nd road and soi 13/2. Prices have gone up 5 baht each drink since photo (first incease in about 6 years)

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Thanks 1

Are foreign owners of restaurants allowed to man the register and take payments, make change etc?

I went into a restaurant and the guy was at the register. Is that allowed with a work permit?

The only other people around was the cook in the kitchen and a server.

Edited by JimTripper

7 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Are foreign owners of restaurants allowed to man the register and take payments, make change etc?

I went into a restaurant and the guy was at the register. Is that allowed with a work permit?

The only other people around was the cook in the kitchen and a server.

You want to be a snitch?

7 minutes ago, BenStark said:

You want to be a snitch?

I don’t want to snitch. The guy was acting a little weird (nervous) and I was thinking about why. I just realized it might be because he was at the till.

Edited by JimTripper

I mostly know what I want to drink when going to a bar but will always have a look through a menu if I see it. Interestingly enough I stumbled across this site promoting some Gents Clubs in Pattaya and was pleasantly surprised to see up to date information about the bars, events and yes... Accurate MENUS for each bar on there. I'll probably go to some of these places when I visit later this month purely based on the fact that if they can do the website correctly, like so many others don't... I assume they can run the bar to a decent standard?

Bar Menu

Website

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...