PRESS RELEASE: End Frozen Pensions For British Ex-Pats In Thailand

1 minute ago, Tiber said:

Again,I summarise....

" But at the end of the day, I've got it, and you ain't.  Now bitterness,envy,jealousy,(could add loathing too) but not just at this very minute at what you are losing, its what is lost from the beginning that is some eye watering amount

Have a good day, enjoy as much as you can (if you can)

UK Gov. headed papers please, we all can't wait to read it.........:clap2:

Now run along, sort it, then post it........

We are getting so exited.......:intheclub:

3 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

For once I must disagree with you!

There is nothing that idiot says that could in anyway be described as remotely funny, even if it was understandable or germane!

For me, it is funny because he's been spouting the same cr@p for years, under different usernames, banned I suppose, but when he is cornered, he will come back with he's got the fiddled money, we haven't. A complete idiot with nothing to show but BS.......😂 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

More cr@p from the only thing the cr@pper is any good at!

The one really good thing here is the dog following another dog sniffing up its <deleted>. Not just any <deleted>,but a frozen, bitterly jealous ,envious one too, could it get any better than that?

Repeatedly stated, there no action dwp would take on my, or anybody else's, receiving bountiful really bountiful amounts, clearly legal too,   amounts, which in my case is close on £900 smackers year, thanking you, but what you give up, comes straight back to me, wonderful

16 minutes ago, transam said:

UK Gov. headed papers please, we all can't wait to read it.........:clap2:

Now run along, sort it, then post it........

We are getting so exited.......:intheclub:

Again,you and dumber make them up

15 minutes ago, transam said:

For me, it is funny because he's been spouting the same cr@p for years, under different usernames, banned I suppose, but when he is cornered, he will come back with he's got the fiddled money, we haven't. A complete idiot with nothing to show but BS.......😂 

I totally agree!  I am fairly sure I can come up with a few of it's previous usernames!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, scottiejohn said:

I totally agree!  I am fairly sure I can come up with a few of it's previous usernames!

Remember,please,remember, I'm getting it(close on £12thousand a year ,you and the other ain,t,  good enough, if not say so, its a debaiting chamber.   But then peanuts,when it comes alongside other pensions

• Sad 2

Just now, Tiber said:

Remember,please,remember, I'm getting it(close on £12thousand a year ,you and the other ain,t,  good enough, if not say so, its a debaiting chamber.   But then peanuts,when it comes alongside other pensions

This post, the only reason you come back, to bait, a complete tool that has been buried..........:clap2:

Just now, Tiber said:

you and the other ain,t

One of the many problems of your rantings, you think they are posts, is that you have made an assumption regarding my financial/pension situation that you know nothing about!

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, Tiber said:

The wording (DWP) goes as follows "no legal requirement to uplift State Pension" which follows pension pay-outs from International Pensions will follow too(no uplift)

What it does not say is anybody receiving a unfrozen pension is  committing a unlawful act.  Any A1 search will reveal statements "not illegal" "not inheriting illegal" " is not illegal"  and so on, whichever A1 is used.

The other A! statements "nobody has been sanctioned or punished " "not routinely sanctioned" and so on/.

Write to DWP on these statements for  confirmation, they will  not respond, even a Freedom of Information request will be ignored   

"   Prosecution:
Generally, receiving an unfrozen pension in a country where pensions are frozen is not a criminal offense.
However, it can have significant financial implications, especially if you rely on the pension as a primary source of income.
The consequences are more related to financial loss rather than legal prosecution."As of my last knowledge update, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) in the UK has not typically prosecuted individuals for receiving an unfrozen Old Age Pension (OAP). However, there have been instances where the DWP identified underpayments and took corrective action. Any administrivia action would be undertaken by Disqualifying procedures  (no action)

Edited 19 hours ago by Tiber

Before its lost in a wealth of bitterness, this is what A1 has quoted, lots of news that has always been known to more or less the majority of  unfrozen ex pats. 

Ones who are bitter and jealous, its eyewatering amounts lost, truly eyewatering amounts, but if the endeavours of understanding the total losses that have been encountered, it defies anything imaginal

Could say I'm sorry for them, but I'm not, let them suffer  lol

1 hour ago, Tiber said:

this is what A1 has quoted,

I assume, from your total lack of  your use of  your own brain(?) to elucidate whatever your point is, is that you are totally incapable of expressing your own thoughts in plain English and therefore have to rely completely on AI generated gibberish!

As such our so called "discussion" is ended unless, in the unlikely event, that you actually respond in human English with coherent comments/points!

PS;  I am not holding my breath in anticipation!!

Edited by scottiejohn
PS added.

20 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

I assume, from your total lack of  your use of  your own brain(?) to elucidate whatever your point is, is that you are totally incapable of expressing your own thoughts in plain English and therefore have to rely completely on AI generated gibberish!

As such our so called "discussion" is ended unless, in the unlikely event, that you actually respond in human English with coherent comments/points!

PS;  I am not holding my breath in anticipation!!

English with coherent comments/points!

Copilot
Usingthe web

I apologize if my previous responses caused any inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback, and I appreciate your understanding. If you have any other questions or need mental  assistance, feel free to ask.🙏  There are special sections allocated by A1 for nutcases

1of30

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tiber said:
English with coherent comments/points!

Copilot
Usingthe web

I apologize if my previous responses caused any inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback, and I appreciate your understanding. If you have any other questions or need mental  assistance, feel free to ask.🙏  There are special sections allocated by A1 for nutcases

1of30

I have asked before and do not expect a sensible English language response but hope springs eternal!

If you insist on making non sensical posts can you at least try using the English language which I assume, probably wrongly, has been taught to you at some time!

• Thumbs Up 1