The chance of Trump winning another term is very real

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Is it your position that Trump is using the campaign funds illegally? 

Is he not now being "prosecuted" for using his own funds for paying off Stormy when he should have used campaign funds?  

I am not going off topic on Stormy and as for raising funds illegally, PAC is currently under investigation for that but I had already stated that and its also in the links.

Edited by Bkk Brian

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Tragically, he has a good chance.

There will likely be one or multiple third party candidates that could siphon votes from the democrat.

It will be another very close election, the democrat will obviously win the popular vote as usual, but it will come down to a few states electoral college contests.

Plus assuming it is close and Trump loses, Trump will try yet again to illegally overturn the election results, and this time he has more practice in that.

That's what I worry about, the cursed Electoral College.   Even though Biden won by over 7 million votes, Trump could have actually won in 2020 had he embraced early voting by mail, as Biden did, rather than urging his voters to wait until Election Day to vote.   Had he also started early, he may have gotten enough extra votes cast early to swing the states that he narrowly lost.  Will he be just as stupid in 2024?  One can only hope.

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I am not going off topic on Stormy and as for raising funds illegally, PAC is currently under investigation for that but I had already stated that and its also in the links.

Is there anything Trump is involved in that is not under investigation? 

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Magadonians are anything but conservative.

I would agree.

Liberal/progressive is a very poor description of many on the Left. Just as conservative is a very poor description of many on the Right. That's the (very obvious) problem when you allow groups or individuals to label themselves, they often choose labels that reflect what they wish to be viewed as rather than what they actually are.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

I can't quite believe any American when withthe capability of rational analysis, would choose to vote for Trump Biden.

Biden isn't Trump. That's literally the only reason millions of Amercians vote for him. It's a sad state of affairs over there.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Loser wants to vote for biggest loser.....News at 11..   Remind me whos paying for The Wall..

also if you happen to find proof of voter fraud pass it this way..tnx

weak minds are easily misled....dont forget to send him money --hes doing it for YOU!!!$$$

weak minds are indeed easily misled, you and others like you are proof of that

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Thanks for the paywall tip. 

If I do not know what someone is claiming are facts, how does getting though a paywall to look at their link going to help? 

I think Brian was attempting to show that Trump donors were being deceived, I did not see how the articles he linked supported that position. 

Except that my reply was to this and not to subsequent posts:

image.png.94a663d9494351a70634bce43a06218f.png

In other words, someone offered a link and you accused them of not knowing based on that. Hmmm...where have I seen that done before?

30 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I can't quite believe any American when withthe capability of rational analysis, would choose to vote for Trump Biden.

I must have missed the part where Biden revealed his plans to fully embrace the unitary executive theory and expand the powers of the presidency into control over all aspects of the federal government and bureaucracy.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

I must have missed the part where Biden revealed his plans to fully embrace the unitary executive theory and expand the powers of the presidency into control over all aspects of the federal government and bureaucracy.

Yep GroveHW this fella has a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock for sure.

The red necks and coup mobsters might think so but their base is so low compared to the way the rest of the country thinks about the criminal, who is now so poor they are donating 10s of millions to pay for the liar's defence.

However, as the vast majority are as dumb as f*** and voted him in in the first place, of course anything is possible.

RiP all those that fought for decency and democracy.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Except that my reply was to this and not to subsequent posts:

image.png.94a663d9494351a70634bce43a06218f.png

In other words, someone offered a link and you accused them of not knowing based on that. Hmmm...where have I seen that done before?

Again, and I know how complex this must seem, but if I have no idea what claims someone is trying to support, how can I tell if the link they provide supports it? 

7 minutes ago, Andycoops said:

The red necks and coup mobsters might think so but their base is so low compared to the way the rest of the country thinks about the criminal, who is now so poor they are donating 10s of millions to pay for the liar's defence.

However, as the vast majority are as dumb as f*** and voted him in in the first place, of course anything is possible.

RiP all those that fought for decency and democracy.

Another well thought out post from the highly educated left. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

Can he not get barred from running if a criminal charge sticks on the classified documents events....that is obviously what is being aimed at ?

His former lawyer said its clear cut in that charge case...hands-down.

Are you talking about Biden, Trump, Pence, Clinton, Obama or Clinton? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

No you don’t get it.

The Republicans were a conservative party.

They suffered a hostile takeover by a fake populist demagogue cult leader.

Oh I get it.

The "Liberals" are prepared to accept a senile old man who can barely walk without falling over and thinks the Queen is still alive simply because he isn't Donald Trump. The fact that he is their best chance of defeating Trump only demonstrates the dearth of talent in US politics. 

I mean, Trump is such an idiot you'd think they could put a Ginuea Pig against him and get a landslide victory.

6 hours ago, riclag said:

“But for now, the chance that Trump is president in less than two years time is a very real possibility”.

Why is it a possibility! Some people 

want somebody thats willing to stand up for Americans and fight for traditional values imop 

Do the neocons and dems dislike his ideas, no doubt! 
He has a vision to rearrange the Washington  establishment and he has many grassroots supporters who feel the same.

He mentioned at his rally he’s got grassroots support and many of his donations are less than $50

Yes he said at one of his rallies to the ding a lings that "I love the poorly educated".

Says it all dunnit?

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Another well thought out post from the highly educated left. 

Not only highly educated but also benevolent. 

At least that's what the brouchure says. The evidence does seem to imply something very different though. ????

3 hours ago, nauseus said:

Your falsely annotated so-called "facts" chart seems to blame Trump for the Covid outbreak. 

That is what is distateful.

It was not his fault. But, his tepid response and his typical denial likely delayed a full scale federal response and increased the fatality rate. So, you could say he has alot of blood on his hands. 

In Jan 22nd. 

"We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It's going to be just fine," he said.

On March 11th: 

During an Oval Office address, Trump said that for "the vast majority of Americans, the risk is very, very low" — though he did warn that the "elderly population must be very, very careful."

In May 19th:

"When we have a lot of cases, I don't look at that as a bad thing," the president said. "I look at that in a certain respect as being a good thing, because it means our testing is much better. So, if we were testing a million people instead of 14 million people, we would have far few cases, right?

In Sept. 21st:

During a campaign speech in Swanton, Ohio, Trump claimed without evidence that the coronavirus "affects virtually nobody," downplaying the risk of the extent of the pandemic and the danger that it poses to individuals.

In that campaign speech, he suggested that the virus is dangerous only to older people with heart problems and preexisting conditions, sentiments that go against the guidance of most public health experts.

"It affects elderly people, elderly people with heart problems, if they have other problems, that's what it really affects, that's it. In some states thousands of people — nobody young — below the age of 18, like nobody — they have a strong immune system — who knows?" Trump said.

"Take your hat off to the young because they have a hell of an immune system. It affects virtually nobody," he added. "It's an amazing thing — by the way, open your schools!"

• Thanks 1