The chance of Trump winning another term is very real

Social Media

20 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Oh I get it.

The "Liberals" are prepared to accept a senile old man who can barely walk without falling over and thinks the Queen is still alive simply because he isn't Donald Trump. The fact that he is their best chance of defeating Trump only demonstrates the dearth of talent in US politics. 

I mean, Trump is such an idiot you'd think they could put a Ginuea Pig against him and get a landslide victory.

No you don’t get it.

7 hours ago, BenStark said:

I don't like Trump, and if I was an American I would never vote for him, since I know from long before he even was in politics that he's a liar and bragger.

I have an even bigger dislike for the liberals and 90% of their policies.

I like your post - its what many Rep people feel. The problem is that the liberals and the left fail to see or acknowledge the problems with their own people. I'm not american but I would vote rep merely to stop the liberal destruction of America and sorting out of the DOJ and FBI.

I'd be quite happy id Trump and Biden share a cell if they are both guilty.

No Democrat - apart from Kennedy - would say that.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

Can he not get barred from running if a criminal charge sticks on the classified documents events....that is obviously what is being aimed at ?

His former lawyer said its clear cut in that charge case...hands-down.

No. He can't be barred from running even from prison. 

15 minutes ago, heybruce said:

You are confusing President with king of dictator.  Try checking the US Constitution.  https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/articleii

My question was: The President is not supposed to be in charge of the federal government and bureaucracy?  

Is it your position that the President is or is not supposed to be in charge of the federal government and bureaucracy?  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Nickcage49 said:

Sadly that's right.

Isn't it about time he dies already? You'd hope those cheeseburgers, ice cream and coke would do their work already.

Covid didn't do it, so maybe nothing will.

5 minutes ago, candide said:

At this stage, It's not the Dems any more (ex Jan.6 committee), It's the justice system.

You mean Biden's DOJ. With what seem like spurious claims of wrong doing. They will have a hard time proving any of those charges, regardless of what they say.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

The only one who seems to have a death wish is Biden!

NOT TRUE!!!  Please see this story here concerning Death Wish if Trump runs:

image.png.0294f6b0c2250c3785f092022e6702fd.png

Above image taken from:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12353759/Bill-Barr-says-hell-jump-BRIDGE-Donald-Trump-wins-GOP-2024-nomination.html

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, GammaGlobulin said:

NOT TRUE!!!  Please see this story here concerning Death Wish if Trump runs:

image.png.0294f6b0c2250c3785f092022e6702fd.png

Above image taken from:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12353759/Bill-Barr-says-hell-jump-BRIDGE-Donald-Trump-wins-GOP-2024-nomination.html

Well I hope Barr does jumps off a bridge. The Daily Mail, a well know trashy news outlet! 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, riclag said:

“But for now, the chance that Trump is president in less than two years time is a very real possibility”.

Why is it a possibility! Some people 

want somebody thats willing to stand up for Americans and fight for traditional values imop 

Do the neocons and dems dislike his ideas, no doubt! 
He has a vision to rearrange the Washington  establishment and he has many grassroots supporters who feel the same.

He mentioned at his rally he’s got grassroots support and many of his donations are less than $50

Every country gets the leaders they deserve, through inaction or ignorance, unfortunately America deserves Trump although not through inaction. I should think that most civilized countries would act with distaste towards him if he won the election, he is a danger to the free world and democracy. Biden should gracefully retire and let a younger dynamic person contest the election. Really, is this the best the USA has to offer, Biden or Trump ?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Every country gets the leaders they deserve, through inaction or ignorance, unfortunately America deserves Trump although not through inaction. I should think that most civilized countries would act with distaste towards him if he won the election, he is a danger to the free world and democracy. Biden should gracefully retire and let a younger dynamic person contest the election. Really, is this the best the USA has to offer, Biden or Trump ?

What you don't get is that Biden is a strong candidate just based on being the incumbent. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

You mean Biden's DOJ. With what seem like spurious claims of wrong doing. They will have a hard time proving any of those charges, regardless of what they say.

You mean spurious claims such as Trump asking to find him 11,000 votes? Or refusiing to give back Presidential records, hiding them and lying about it, and thus obstructing justice? Just to name two.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I agree with you 100 PERCENT!

Your solution is the ONLY logical solution to this mess.

Also, Trump will help to destroy the world, if elected, through continued inaction concerning Global Warming, obviously.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Magadonians think their dear leader is above the law. 

Not sure I qualify as a magadonian, but I do not think that Trump is above (or anyone) is above the law. But I do think that calling the January 6th protest/riot an insurrection is ridiculous. 

You and others on the left don't. You guys think a bunch of morons with sticks and bottles were attempting to overthrow the government. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What you don't get is that Biden is a strong candidate just based on being the incumbent. 

And having Harris as VP makes him stronger. 

I'm guessing he ends up not running, and Kamala has to run (and lose) against Newsom and whomever else runs. 

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I get your point , but i am from the uk,  It wouldn't make things any worse 

If you are from the UK and want Trump to win you're more foolish than the Americans voting for him.

His "Make America Great Again" was supposed to be a concerted effort to put the US first above everything, including key allies such as the UK. In reality it turned out to be a "Try To Make Donald Great Just Once" presidency that ended in utter disgrace and an attempted coup. There will be nothing for the UK (or anywhere else for that matter) in a 2nd Donald term. The UK has been vulnerable since the ridiculous decision to leave the EU. Trump will make that worse (IMHO).

• Thumbs Up 2