White House takes the gloves off ahead of 2024

Social Media

9 minutes ago, thaipo7 said:

placeholder  You are the misinformed one.  Even if Biden's inflation reaches 0%.  Prices will still be up 17% since he took office.  Do you eat and consume energy?  The prices are not higher than 2.5 years ago.  You really have to be dumb as all Leftist to believe what you are saying.  Misinformed is a requirement of the Left.  Educate your self.

What about wages? Did they go up or did they stay the same? Your 17% figure is meaningless without being offset by wages. This is pretty basic accounting, no?.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, heybruce said:

Strengthening NATO, showing US allies that we are a reliable partner, confronting China, improving infrastructure, taking climate change seriously...

Exactly. I have to admit, that Biden should be commended for taking the other NATO members for not paying their fair share. 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Article 4: FINANCIAL INVOLVEMENT IN DRUG AND PROSTITUTION

I predict it'll go as far as MTG's impeachment filing a couple of months ago, that is, nowhere.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene introduces articles of impeachment against Biden

You may also want to check up on:

House Republicans are starting to realize that they don't have the votes to impeach Biden's Cabinet or even launch an official inquiry into the president.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

His explanation.

Rep. Greg Steube says if a Republican president is elected in 2024 takes over DOJ and the FBI, he expects Joe Biden to be charged with treason.

How are you feeling about Trump winning the Presidency possibility?

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

His explanation.

Rep. Greg Steube says if a Republican president is elected in 2024 takes over DOJ and the FBI, he expects Joe Biden to be charged with treason.

How are you feeling about Trump winning the Presidency possibility?

I don't want Trump, heck no. The thought of a progressive dem as potus would give me nightmares.