What is Bangkok immigration police going to do with all the empty police vans that they herd it up all the foreigners with

arick

14 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

I am no fan of the Bangkok Police! 555. Sorry, I bet you've heard that before!

I'm very sorry about the fans instead of vans. But this website is so strange and difficult to find how to go and edit the headline of your profile of the news so after like trying to do it after 5 minutes I'm not bothered

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

14 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I got a little confused when I read the headline saying "fans" instead of vans.

I also believe that they are not necessarily for foreigners, but for the Thai people who may be arrested for protesting.

I would think that they probably called the vans and crews in from other provinces, and that they will return them and their crews when they are finished with them.

That is only my thoughts and opinion.

Well I hope they can all buy new uniforms across the street because they're all XXL anymore they're not they're not 18 and 20 anymore

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, arick said:

I'm very sorry about the fans instead of vans. But this website is so strange and difficult to find how to go and edit the headline of your profile of the news so after like trying to do it after 5 minutes I'm not bothered

I fixed it for you. 

• Like 1

They use a large black van and plain clothes when looking for overstayers and illegal entrants. At least one has an immigration bright yellow and blue vest on but stays in the background unless needed.

On 7/31/2023 at 6:31 PM, billd766 said:

I also believe that they are not necessarily for foreigners, but for the Thai people who may be arrested for protesting.

Why would this come under immigration jurisdiction?

On 7/31/2023 at 6:23 PM, arick said:

Only a couple of dozen foreigners in Bangkok at the moment meanwhile all these police vans are sitting there empty maybe they should try to sell them at the market. 

IMG20230731181724.jpg

IMG20230731181837.jpg

IMG20230731181844.jpg

You do understand that not all foreigners are tourists and expats… don’t you?

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 6:05 AM, 2baht said:
On 7/31/2023 at 6:31 PM, billd766 said:

Why would this come under immigration jurisdiction?

Because IOs are RTP officers.