Restaurant owner confronts negative reviewer at their home

snoop1130

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

Thailand has strict antiquated defamation laws ....  remember a couple of yrs back the guy in Phuket or Samui who wrote a bad hotel review and the cops grabbed him or the hotel sued him. 

Or maybe Koh Chang?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I only complained once at a Thai restaurant and don't recommend that anyone does. I only that said the food was cold and asked for it to be reheated. It came back half an hour later, cold and perhaps tampered with. Yes, it was very busy  It was pre internet.

Edited by huyuli
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, huyuli said:

I only complained once at a Thai restaurant and don't recommend that anyone does. I only that said the food was cold and asked for it to be reheated. It came back half an hour later, cold and perhaps tampered with. Yes, it was very busy  It was pre internet.

Time to get over it perhaps.... having the food served fast and hot, but having to wait for rice until it is cold already, is part of the fun!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Reading this story and then the one regarding a Taiwanese lady wanting to measure the boyfriend's wedding tackle indicates some people are, allegedly, getting short measures. ????

Edited by Gandtee
  • Haha 2