TM30 / 90 day reporting on return to Thailand

I've got a 1 year lease on a condo, been in the UK for 3 weeks and returning to Thailand, do i need to get a new TM30 or is the TM30 i got when i started to rent the condo still valid, i.e. does leaving Thailand and re-entering mean a new TM30 is required even if I'm returning to the same condo still under the same lease?  

Can i do my 90 day report online the first time after re-entering Thailand or must the first 90 day report be in person having left the country since my previous 90 day report? 

Thanks in advance for any replies.

3 hours ago, EscapetheUK said:

Thanks for the quick replies, I’ve got a 20 year Elite visa to clarify.

Geez...

Do you remotely consider that not relevant to your OP is to not  mention that you have a PE visa.

What a ridiculous thread.

Edited by DrJack54

15 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

When you re-entered Thailand with a Re-Entry Permit or when you had a MultipleEntry-type Visa on which you returned, there is NO need to provide your local Imm Office with a new TM-30 that you returned to your address.

Note: The exception being when you reside in Chiang Mai province, where the Imm Office does not follow the official regulations re TM-30 and insist that you do it on return from both a domestic or international trip.

Not just Chiang Mai but also Chonburi immigration requires it too, at least for international re-entries.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, EscapetheUK said:

Thanks for the quick replies, I’ve got a 20 year Elite visa to clarify.

Thai Elite Card might be able to help you, the got a 90-days report service included...

image.png.ae5dd4e9ed9b0616cc9aab0a6b45dad5.png