Found a good a Youtuber at last

bignok

I was watching an unfiltered YouTube video yesterday of a Ukrainian tank firing artillery shells directly at Russian soldiers cowering in a fox hole only 15 meters away when a YouTube notification popped up.  It read that YouTube had taken down a video I posted 6 years ago of a taxi driver in Phuket getting the full Muay Thai treatment from three Thai punks over a traffic dispute.  YouTube said I "violated their anti-violence safe space policy yada yada yada..."   I guess if the taxi driver was Russian they wouldn't have taken down my video.

On 8/3/2023 at 3:04 AM, Pique Dard said:

are you sure that these travellers are not paid to travel in such conditions?

You are so naive. This is normal in India. I was lucky enough to go to India many times on business. A wonderful country with welcoming people. Granted I was lucky to stay in top class hotels. The poverty is in your face and far far worse than Thailand.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, jimn said:

You are so naive. This is normal in India. I was lucky enough to go to India many times on business. A wonderful country with welcoming people. Granted I was lucky to stay in top class hotels. The poverty is in your face and far far worse than Thailand.

lol! on the contrary! you're the one who's naive because you don't seem to understand a joke! fortunately, there are guys out there who do and that's why they laughed!

Edited by Pique Dard
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

lol! on the contrary! you're the one who's naive because you don't seem to understand a joke! fortunately, there are guys out there who do and that's why they laughed!

If thats your idea of a joke I pity you. The ones who laughed did so out of pity for you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimn said:

If thats your idea of a joke I pity you. The ones who laughed did so out of pity for you.

save your pity for yourself since you seem incapable of understanding an innocent joke! i've traveled a lot and seen worse travel conditions than these!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1