Cannabis Shop in Rawai Ordered to Close for 30 Days

webfact

image.jpeg

Rawai-A cannabis shop in Rawai has been ordered to close for 30 days after they received complaints.

Officials led by the Mueang Phuket District Office Chief Mr. Pairoj Srilamoon and Chalong Police inspected a cannabis shop in Rawai.

A foreigner was found smoking cannabis and a second foreigner, who was not identified, showed up claiming to be the owner with a legal license to sell cannabis at the shop named ‘Cosmic Temple Vibes HQ’.

On the second floor cannabis was also being grown. A building next to the shop had been damaged by humidity and water was dripping into a bedroom and damaging the wall, which the unidentified building owner claimed was due to the cannabis being grown.

By Goongnang Suksawat

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2023/08/06/cannabis-shop-in-rawai-ordered-to-close-for-30-days/

image.jpeg
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2023-08-07

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

It was not immediately clear if the original complaint against the cannabis shop had been filed by the neighbour who had suffered alleged damage.....

and our reporter didn't bother to find out.

I've stepped in puddles deeper than the in depth reporting in this country!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

It was not immediately clear if the original complaint against the cannabis shop had been filed by the neighbour who had suffered alleged damage.....

and our reporter didn't bother to find out.

Gee Barry you are very critical of the Thais.

That sentence was very well written.

let me ask you Barry, since you actually live in Thailand. Can you translate that sentence back even into basic Thai?

Can you even read another language Barry?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, Goat said:

Gee Barry you are very critical of the Thais.

That sentence was very well written.

let me ask you Barry, since you actually live in Thailand. Can you translate that sentence back even into basic Thai?

Can you even read another language Barry?

What you write, and anything to do with translation, is irrelevant to the fact that the reporter didn't bother finding out. I've been a journalist for over 40 years and know when someone is doing a proper job and when they are not. If I wrote that something was not clear then my editor would tell me to find out then. You know, ask questions instead of being too lazy to do so.

• Thumbs Up 1