Climate change threatens Thailand’s tiger conservation efforts, reveals study

webfact

On 8/13/2023 at 5:14 PM, Lacessit said:

Your post is repeating another, with the same level of irrelevance.

So the only posts that are relevant are the ones that confirm what you have already decided that you believe?

This whole "global warming/climate change" thing was thought up in a meeting of wannabe globalists who had to find some pretext to convince the world that we need a one-world government. In my youth they tried other ways, such as preventing global cooling, then nuclear war, etc. They apparently finally hit on the right formula with "global warming/climate change", because it sure seems to be duping a lot of people into begging to have their rights taken away to "save the planet".

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, BangkokHank said:

So the only posts that are relevant are the ones that confirm what you have already decided that you believe?

This whole "global warming/climate change" thing was thought up in a meeting of wannabe globalists who had to find some pretext to convince the world that we need a one-world government. In my youth they tried other ways, such as preventing global cooling, then nuclear war, etc. They apparently finally hit on the right formula with "global warming/climate change", because it sure seems to be duping a lot of people into begging to have their rights taken away to "save the planet".

The only posts I give credence to are those with facts, data, trends and evidence.  Conspiracy theories don't fall into those categories, neither do your posts.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/15/2023 at 8:32 PM, kwilco said:

you really like so many don't have a grasp on the problem at all.

So the FACT that we have gone from 1,5 billion people year 1900 to 8 billion 2020 isn't the real problem? The real reason forest and the tigers are gone is to much people. You are the one that don't understand the problem.

On 8/7/2023 at 6:21 AM, bignok said:

Fires are normally lit by man. Stop blaming cc on everything.

Careful, individual thought or pointing out the truth gets you on a list and soon, a reeducation camp.

Next we'll be told to jump in the ocean before the land mass we are standing on tips over like the Guam nonsense. Climate change is the gift that keeps on giving agenda pushers and worse, sheeple.

Somebody send in the jab drones I need another shot, make it two it's safe and effective you know, after all we are the science and it was tested thoroughly.

Second thought, give me a family pack of tea for the whole family to enjoy together. Don't forget your boosters folks think about your neighbor and don't be a selfish Nazi denier.

Question nothing do what we say we are a brotherhood and WE KNOW BEST.  Or be labeled an extremist for your crimes, how dare you, how dare you said the 15 year old girl.

AR AR AR! Said the trained seal. Smartest individual in the lot he is.