New Road Construction Project Coming to Jomtien Beach

webfact

Only after Lisa started campaigning about all the traffic problems and the food carts blocking the road for people to park. Good on her. At least they listened. No doubt it’s going to be a nightmare to drive along for a few months, but hopefully it gets better. 

• Confused 1

The linked source article mentions "Deva Beach Resort Hotel".  Do they mean the "D Varee Jomtien Beach" hotel?  I didn't know where a Deva Beach hotel was so I Googled it and came up empty.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I'm sure that will work just fine.

From this diagram, it looks like it'll be down from four lanes to two?   That should be fun.

1691263009538.jpg

• Sad 1

"Landscaping and sidewalk and trees enhancement from Deva Beach Resort Hotel to Soi Jomtien 19."

In other words, do what these idiots always do: cut down any nice, shady trees and replace them with scraggy palms, because that's what the Chinese tourists say they like.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Guderian said:

"Landscaping and sidewalk and trees enhancement from Deva Beach Resort Hotel to Soi Jomtien 19."

In other words, do what these idiots always do: cut down any nice, shady trees and replace them with scraggy palms, because that's what the Chinese tourists say they like.

That's right from Naklua park. Then that glorified road  that used to be a nice promenade along Pattaya beach and now on to the destruction of Jomtien promenade. I have really had it with these people. Photo Jomtien. Screenshot_2023-08-07-15-06-00-71.thumb.jpg.a41cbef3d3712a67625f05d95ca9c549.jpg

Edited by morrobay
  • Thumbs Up 2