Nominate your top 4 posters

bignok

1 minute ago, scottiejohn said:

You should know by now that prolific has nothing to do with quality, just quantity!

Agree, quantity and quality can come to the fore when finding the top candidate......????..........................????

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

there's no such thing as "top poster".

everyone has their own experiences and viewpoints.

there is such a thing as posters who try desperately hard to vampirically draw attention to themselves. ie enough about YOU, enough about THAILAND, let's talk about ME MYSELF and I. 

There is some few I like more than others, and still dissagree on a few matters, but I still Respect them!

Quite a few cant grasp the is a different world out there that might not fit their views, but still try to respond respectful, even it is hard sometimes to hold back. Especially when people have no respect for those people they have been involved with, and still have and cant move on to next level.

It is all about our self how we learn, evolve and move on! 

Thats what I have learned in Thailand, yesterday, was just that, make another step in a new direction!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, bignok said:

You never have anything positive to say about anything. Always snipping away. 

But then again, I find your stuff annoying, even story telling, so we are all different in what we want to do on here.........????

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:
9 hours ago, 2long said:

Not sure if BigNok and BobSmith are the same person or not, but the recent behaviour appears so.

I gave myself a 10-month holiday from this website forum until very recently and it looks like I should try again. ????????

Expand  

THIS!!!!!!!!!!! ever since blocking both of them my quality of life on this forum has improved 100%

Theirs too, more than likely.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He seems to think that AN is a popularity contest, not a foum, and is just testing the waters hoping someone is going to say he's one of the best.

He is one of the best but I dare not say best of what or I might get baned.

19 minutes ago, bignok said:

You never have anything positive to say about anything. Always snipping away. 

Well, that's your opinion and the forum is not here for the sole purpose of being, in your opinion, "positive", it's for discussion and I think you probably mean "sniping", not "snipping"!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1