How Many Pubs Have You Been Banned From and Why?

Neeranam

I estimate around 10 in Scotland and 2 in Thailand, maybe a few more around the world. 

Why? 

Usually just being too drunk, which is kinda weird. 

Funniest one was for getting into a fight after Wattie Buchan threw a pint mug at me in the Antiquary pub - 555

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

I walked into a pub once after 10+ yrs of not going in since I was 14 and used to be served Larger n Lime  near the youth club. I walked up to the bar and was told "Your banned get out" mistaken identify ??????. No I have never been banned from any pub.

• Haha 2

One in my navy time. 

A fellow soldier swapped an Atropin shot dummy against a real one during an exercise.

In the evening there was that nice round a$$ swinging in front of us and he gave her the shot.

She didn't made it through the door anymore and collapsed.

Lucky she was fast recovered after 1 day in hospital and as the MP was interviewing us to find out who was the moron poisoning that chick.

We all said we were it, so the guy who did it couldn't get sacked.

The Landlord decided then, that all are banned for lifetime.. 

In Thailand I kept always a low profile and in two cases a bit of tissue for the bleeding noses and a few ring the bells could avoid further troubles with the cops. 

The last 15 years I am an exeptional pleasant pub goer, getting drunk, getting funny and lose my memory occassionally.

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Why? 

Usually just being too drunk

Do people get banned because they are "too drunk"?

Or more likely because they misbehave - maybe in part because they are too drunk.

I definitely had lots of drinks in a couple of bars over the years. But this was never a problem. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Not banned in any pubs in 58 years but I am banned from the Excelsior Hotel in Hong Kong.

Took all of the staff there for Christmas lunch one year. Fixed price meal including free flow beer and wine.  ????????

Next day they called my secretary and told her that i was banned. Apparently, we drank a lot and they lost a lot of money on the deal. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Not really, many drunk people get banned. 

Yeah right I've not been banned in Thailand but got banned from clubs in UK but never pubs.

All down to drinking too much, I blame the building trade I worked in for 34 years. ????