Trump makes shocking claims about DA’s sex life days before she’s due to indict him – latest

Social Media

image.png

Donald Trump branded a Georgia prosecutor “a young racist” and claimed she had an “affair” with a gang leader, speaking to a rally just days before he is expected to face a criminal indictment from her office.

The three-times indicted former president took shots at Fulton County district attorney Fani Willis, who is investigating him for his conduct in the state during the 2020 presidential election.

Earlier, Mr Trump ramped up his attack on the January 6 indictment against him, calling it “bull****”.

“Every time you get indicted, I like to check the polls,” the former president said during his speech in New Hampshire on Tuesday. “One more indictment and I think this election is over… No, it’s horrible. You get indicted for nothing.”

Mr Trump’s speech in one of the early primary states comes as his lawyers appeared to ignore the judge’s orders in their latest filing.

Special counsel Jack Smith and the Trump defence team submitted their suggestions for when a hearing may be held on a proposed “protective order” in the case connected to Mr Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election.

FULL STORY

independent.png

36 minutes ago, riclag said:

Just look at that pic!

Thats a pic of a fighter!

from the source article

“ in the case connected to Mr Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election”.

It wasnt a radical overthrowing of a election as some on the left would have the world believe!

it was a constitutional debate that was in order!imop

“I agreed with objections that were made to two states, especially because constitutional questions have been raised about changes to election processes and whether these changes were approved by their respective legislatures, as required in Article II,” McCarthy said in a Jan. 7 statement. "The debate and votes were not about overturning an election or federalizing elections.”

https://www.reuters.com/graphics/USA-TRUMP/LAWMAKERS/xegpbedzdvq/

Gee I donno looks more like some big mouth a (orfic) or perhaps some backwards southern preacher condemning the sinners or some such nonsense