Man who threatened Biden shot dead in FBI raid in Utah

Social Media

3 hours ago, Atlantis said:

"The kind of misrepresentation of facts that characterizes rightwing grievance politics "- he says.

Jesus Christ! Apparently types that out 'with a straight face'.
No no my over-eager fellow poster, it is LEFTWING grievance politics, especially tear-down-the-system "PROGRESSIVE" politics that seeks to regressively destroy the whole system due to perceived "injustices" fed to gullible non-critical thinkers some of whom has an arrogance disdain for learning. Or reading factual news outside of their own bubble.

Another fact-rich post in no way resembling a rant.

Edited by placeholder

25 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

I could have predicted how this would end. The law is deadly serious about threatening the President and law enforcement.

What we couldn't have predicted was that the tip off apparently came from Truth Social.

https://apnews.com/article/utah-biden-fbi-assassination-threat-ba3cc1d3b2f6cca8bd429febdcf04219

Edited by ozimoron

The fact that this guy should be investigated is not the issue. The conduct of the FBI IS the issue.

You have  a 300 pound, 75 year old man who cannot walk without a cane. Is he really a threat to be a sniper?

The FBI chooses to raid his house at 615am. A time when he is probably asleep and will be startled by the sudden noise and commotion. Why? Obviously to provoke a response that will let them play Robocop. 

Hell, just wait until he totters outside to collect his mail and then arrest him without the violence.  

Waiting for any bodycamera footage that shows him threatening law enforcement with a weapon. Otherwise, the FBI was deliberately messing up their own crime scene by dragging his body outside, then leaving it on the sidewalk for two hours.  

Seems like a way overzealous police response, sadly something that is all too common in the US these days.

• Love It 1

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Snipers are the guys who shoot at targets a long way away. What has that got to do with claims here.? Did this guy live on an estate? Or were they at close range where he could do a lot of damage? And what has his weight got to do with his trigger finger?

Guys his age, weight, and physical condition do not snipers make. The man couldnt walk two blocks to church, he isnt going to play Lee Harvey Oswald. 

As to the conduct of the FBI.... any comment?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Guys his age, weight, and physical condition do not snipers make. The man couldnt walk two blocks to church, he isnt going to play Lee Harvey Oswald. 

What don't you understand about the fact that the skills of sniper aren't necessary to hit a target close range?

I think investigation of their conduct is definitely called for. But I certainly wouldn't invoke the someone needed the skills of a sniper in this case. Why do you feel the need to exaggerate to such an extent? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

He is clearly morbidly obese and possibly wanted to go out in a blaze of glory instead of just another unknown old fat guy.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Agreed, a sniper he was not, a wannabe sniper, maybe. The FBI had visited him months before after being tipped off by Truth Social but he just told them to go away. After that his threats on social media got worse. The FBI returned, this time with a warrant. He should have complied with their instructions rather than point a weapon at them. Only a fool would point a gun at FBI agents executing a warrant in your home. 

Of course the FBI could have waited for him to potentially shoot one of them first. I'm sure some would have loved that.

image.png.3ecab8503637675d972076ceb6523607.png

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/joe-biden-utah-fbi-threats-b2391732.html

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Nonsense. The issue is whether this party threatened the FBI agents with a weapon? Do you know for a fact that he didn't?

The poster I responded to seems to think it's not nonsense.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

The poster I responded to seems to think it's not nonsense.

Really? I wasn't aware that Chomper Higgott had replied to you yet. Are you reading his mind?  I am aware that Chomper Higgot's comment was in response to nonsense from Hanaguma that because Robertson wasn't a sniper, therefore he posed no threat. As though the highly specialized skills of snipers, who are trained to shoot at targets from a long distance,  or even his physical fitness, are relevant in this case. 

Edited by placeholder
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

So, if the FBI attempts to serve a warrant, it is permissible to threaten them with weapons? Waco was, in effect, a hostage situation. That wasn't the case here.

There are ways to serve a warrant that doesn't involve a "gang" of agents rushing the property...  for instance no "gang" served Hunter his warrant.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

15 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Really? I wasn't aware that Chomper Higgott had replied to you yet. Are you reading his mind?  I am aware that Chomper Higgot's comment was in response to nonsense from Hanaguma that because Robertson wasn't a sniper, therefore he posed no threat. As though the highly specialized skills of snipers, who are trained to shoot at targets from a long distance,  or even his physical fitness, are relevant in this case. 

CH knows he misspoke about the trigger finger and you're not helping.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I forget all about the death threats that Hunter Biden repeatedly posted. I can't seem to find any via google. Could you share with the rest of us links to those? On the off chance that they don't exist, could you explain why your mention of Hunter Biden isn't ridiculous? 

If you would open your eyes... my comment was about the fbi serving a warrant to a man still in his own home... he was not a threat at the time until they arrived enmass.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Can you show me where Chomper Higgott replied to this comment of yours?

image.png.2831f54c06264c2e80979e22b3d661e9.png

Mind-reading much?

I wasn't aware of your new status or job title on here. Extremely humorous of you, thanks for the laff.

• Like 1