Nightclub shooting: Man accidentally fires gun into his own leg

webfact

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The injured party was 31 year old Nirun who suffered a bullet wound to his left leg. Hat Yai’s Mittraphap Samakkhi Foundation’s rescue unit provided first aid and transported him to Hat Yai Hospital.

Could have been a lot worse... 

8 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

You mean like the Safety First signs outside building sites which don't seem to work?

Examples?  Which specific building sites that have those signs have had accidents or are you just having another lame Thai-bash? 

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Those who carry a gun only think they're tough, when in reality if they need to carry a gun it shows they're weak

Tell that to the goldshop owner who got robbed several times already or the cops or soldiers, bodyguards etc. There's lot of legitimate reasons why someone would carry a gun. Blanket statements like yours never hold any water! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Tell that to the goldshop owner who got robbed several times already or the cops or soldiers, bodyguards etc. There's lot of legitimate reasons why someone would carry a gun. Blanket statements like yours never hold any water! 

Obviously you're American.

14 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Obviously you're American.

He's not but I am, and I agree with what he said. Granted, there are many who carry guns because they are looking for trouble, but many more who do to protect themselves or their families from the former. Many lives have been saved by citizens carrying guns. Those that are looking to hurt,rob  or kill aren't going by the rules, while legitimate gun owners are, and they're not the ones committing crimes but preventing some.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

He's not but I am, and I agree with what he said. Granted, there are many who carry guns because they are looking for trouble, but many more who do to protect themselves or their families from the former. Many lives have been saved by citizens carrying guns. Those that are looking to hurt,rob  or kill aren't going by the rules, while legitimate gun owners are, and they're not the ones committing crimes but preventing some.

There are plenty of places, most actually including my native UK, where people don't feel a need to carry guns to protect themselves. Many lives have been saved by citizens carrying guns applies to very, very few places. Apart from some places in South America dominated by the drug trade, only one country stands out where people feel the need to carry guns to protect themselves. Everyone knows that. It's probably the most outstanding image of the USA that the world has. Another mass shooting - yawn. Seen it a hundred times already. Guns are not a positive - ever.

• Sad 2