Looking for something that doesnt exist

bignok

You cant change persons, they have to do it them selves.

You can give them your point of view, but it is up to .. the person.

Other times they change by them selves into something else.

I know a person, were married for more then 30 years with god on their side.

Then divorced, broke with church and god.

There are more of those stories and some even real bad. A fact of life. 

On 8/15/2023 at 11:16 PM, bignok said:

My friend was in Pattaya. Whinging the girls were ripping him off. Told him go Hua Hin relax. He goes 2 days then complains its boring goes back Pattaya. I asked him you having fun there? He said not really. Starts ranting about costs again.

How do you educate these people? Maybe you can't. I gave him a book to read, barely read it.

Looking for love in all the wrong places.

Get him to start posting nonsensical posts to an internet forum perhaps?

• Haha 1

Borrow him a couple of quit and send your he-man friend home. 

What here exists is a guy the country don't need because of his non existing politeness... 

Oh I found the non existing thing you looking for, can we close the tread now and put a commercial Ad on next post? ???? 

Edited by Reginald Prewster

On 8/16/2023 at 6:13 AM, ezzra said:

Many comes with high expectations seeing youtube videos of what fun you have in Pattaya, but the good time has gone and very little left of it now, and as Mary Hopkin sang back in 1968 ' those were the days friend'.

I had the most fun in Pattaya when there was no YouTube yet. That was in the early 2000s. As with anything else, whatever you watch or read online should be taken with a pinch of salt, esp. if it is overly positive...

If one is not happy with oneself, one's life, how can such a person be happy with no matter what great partner ?

If you did not solve your inner issues back home, small chance it can be solved here.

It's only the good exchange rate that give an illusion to many to buy playtime and think they are happy,

But reality catches up when prices increase or the partner shows her real face and it's back to the starting block,

There is no harm absolutely in getting mental issue help from qualified doctors...back home.

Then come back to Thailand and you'll see things diffrently, provided the shrink did a good job that often can take a few years.

Always sad to see the people, young or old indulging in alcool and renting a short moment of joy by paying for company. And not only the old farangs, but one sees more and more young guys getting trapped by themselves.