Family of six survives crash in brand new pickup on first day of ownership in northern Thailand

webfact

13 hours ago, bbko said:

Many years the Mrs and I bought a new Triton truck, after a few months, the brother-in-law wanted to borrow it and took a trip from Pattaya to Phetchabun, the truck was so smooth, cool and relaxing to drive, the BIL fell asleep at the wheel, totaling the truck. Thanks to the air bags & seat belts, he and his gf were able to walk away.

Why on God's green Earth did you agree to lend him the truck??? I would NEVER lend my truck to any Thai. Not least because I always need it but even if I'm abroad I still won't allow it.

11 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

With all the Accidents, I would expect to see " right-offs " stacked 100 Meters high in huge Yards

Havnt seen any Yards in 15 Years of living here

There are plenty of yards in Thai homes but most aren't very big compared with back home.

9 hours ago, transam said:

Why would one..................????

No idea, as the low ride tritons have to low powered motor (unlike the high riders). More "fun" would be the low rider 4 door revo with 200+hp and no traction control system...especially on those stock skinny tires.