Anyone has a good agent for applying TR visa in Phnom Pens, Vientiane or any neighboring country

I need to go out of Thailand and want to return on TR visa and then arrange a more permanent visa

I prefer this to be done by an agent in the country/embassy where I apply

I heard Laos and Cambodia are fine, anyone that can advise an agent?

I have 5 years of Non O and Non B extensions in passport

thx

The days when an agent could get you a tourist visa that you cannot get yourself are over.

You do not state your immigration history. Under all but the most extreme circumstances, you should be able to get a single entry tourist visa in Vientiane. You need an appointment (https://thaivisavientiane.com/) and should conform, scrupulously with the requirements (https://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/en/page/tourist-visa-2?menu=63bcd875e8b39d00fd0e7513)

If you want to use an agent (in spite of the fact that they cannot do anything special) there are visa run companies in Bangkok and Udon Thani who liaise with locals in Vientiane. You are basically paying money for assistance with transport.

• Thumbs Up 1

In Phnom Pehn
Lucky lucky motorcycle on Monivong road
Cina Travel on street 130 near riverside
tourist visa $60,  Non O ( must show bank account with 800,000 or equivalent) $100
it saves having to visit the embassy twice 
takes 3-4 work days

On 8/19/2023 at 11:41 PM, BritTim said:

The days when an agent could get you a tourist visa that you cannot get yourself are over.

You do not state your immigration history. Under all but the most extreme circumstances, you should be able to get a single entry tourist visa in Vientiane. You need an appointment (https://thaivisavientiane.com/) and should conform, scrupulously with the requirements (https://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/en/page/tourist-visa-2?menu=63bcd875e8b39d00fd0e7513)

If you want to use an agent (in spite of the fact that they cannot do anything special) there are visa run companies in Bangkok and Udon Thani who liaise with locals in Vientiane. You are basically paying money for assistance with transport.

Hey Tim, the requirements state that you must provide "evidence of adequate finance". Do you think a Kasikorn bankbook will suffice or does it have to be statements printed off at the bank? It also say you must provide an itinerary to and from Thailand, including hotel booking or a letter from whom you'll be staying with and a signed copy of their ID. Is this second actually enforced? 

1. Travel itinerary to and from Thailand and accommodation e.g. plane/train/bus ticket, hotel booking, letter from whom you will be staying with and a signed copy of his/her ID

2 hours ago, steve0101 said:

Hey Tim, the requirements state that you must provide "evidence of adequate finance". Do you think a Kasikorn bankbook will suffice or does it have to be statements printed off at the bank? It also say you must provide an itinerary to and from Thailand, including hotel booking or a letter from whom you'll be staying with and a signed copy of their ID. Is this second actually enforced? 

1. Travel itinerary to and from Thailand and accommodation e.g. plane/train/bus ticket, hotel booking, letter from whom you will be staying with and a signed copy of his/her ID

Just a bank book will suffice. If your history as a tourist in Thailand is very limited, they might relax some of the requirements, but I strongly recommend complying. A planned itinerary and hotel bookings (which you can cancel later) are not that onerous to provide.

5 hours ago, BritTim said:

Just a bank book will suffice. If your history as a tourist in Thailand is very limited, they might relax some of the requirements, but I strongly recommend complying. A planned itinerary and hotel bookings (which you can cancel later) are not that onerous to provide.

Hmmm, my history has been back-to-back since 7 December 2022. Already done 2 land-border crossings as well. This is my first application for a 60-day visa though, the rest were fly-ins/exempt. I also just noticed that they have changed the processing times to 3 days. I remember it always being a 2-day affair. 

"2 days after submitting the application, e.g. Monday submission, Wednesday collection; Friday submission, Tuesday collection"