Rider Dies In Collision With Train In Ayutthaya

webfact

image.jpeg

A YOUNG WOMAN riding a motorcycle died after colliding with a train at Chiang Rak Noi railway station in Bang Pa-in district, Ayutthaya province today (Aug. 20), Matichon newspaper said.

Pol. Lt.  Natakorn Damrongthonwan, an investigator at Bang Pa-In police station, along with Phutthaisawan Foundation rescuers, quickly went to investigate the accident which occurred at 11 a.m. at this railway station’s level crossing.

At the scene they found the Bangkok-registered motorcycle completely damaged and the motorcyclist dead at the scene.

by TNR Staff

The smashed motorcycle lying on the rail track. Photo: Matichon

Full story: https://thainewsroom.com/2023/08/20/rider-dies-in-collision-with-train-in-ayutthaya/

-- THAI NEWSROOM 2023-08-21

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 3

4 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Yet another person too stupid to live. If you can't see or hear a train.... But it's Me First, isn't it. Too busy to wait for a minute or two until the train passes.

normal lack of patience as seen on roads every day --sad 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2023 at 6:28 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

Yet another person too stupid to live. If you can't see or hear a train.... But it's Me First, isn't it. Too busy to wait for a minute or two until the train passes.

I'm convinced that a majority of road accidents here are a direct result of the 'Me First' movement.

There are so many members cutting across all lines of society they should form the MFP and take the PM seat.