Man kills shopkeeper in US state of California after disparaging Pride flag

Social Media

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Apparently the killer was offended.

And here you are being offended.

On the upside being offended is mildly in topic.

I'm not offended.

I'm just pointing out that religious bigotry is still bigotry if it is aimed at Evangelical Christians.

I'm sure you'd object to me using derogatory terms for Muslims, so I am not quite sure why you are fine with people using them for other religions. I guess it's just more leftist hypocrisy laid bare :coffee1:.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I'm not offended.

I'm just pointing out that religious bigotry is still bigotry if it is aimed at Evangelical Christians.

I'm sure you'd object to me using derogatory terms for Muslims, so I am not quite sure why you are fine with people using them for other religions. I guess it's just more leftist hypocrisy laid bare :coffee1:.

Odd thing to say for someone who tried to wedge his Muslim issues into this thread.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

Outlawing criticism and ridicule of religion is both very Muslim and quite intolerant. It smacks of fascism quite frankly. And it violates the 1st amendment.

I'm not saying we should ban anything.

But we should acknowledge what it is. And that is Religious Bigotry.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Refer your second post in this thread.

Where I said many Muslim countries do not promote homosexuality?

That is factually correct. It does not imply I have issues with Muslims. Nice try though... ????

Just now, JonnyF said:

I'm not saying we should ban anything.

But we should acknowledge what it is. And that is Religious Bigotry.

Yes.  Most Muslims will say LGBQ people should be illegal or killed. 

That's because it tells them that in the Koran and they stick to it strictly. 

If they are going to be like that how can any gay people like Muslims?  

It's beyond me how religious people of most religions expect other people to have to follow their religious rules... And how society can tolerate these religious nutters that have all that hate for non believers, gays, women or other religions.

Religion is not compatible with modern developed society. It's prinative and backward. 

I can't tolerate religion that makes believers violent or hateful to other people or ways of life. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, EastBayRay said:

If he stops using the term of course I would. 

but he keeps saying it like he’s proud of it. Maybe he just likes offending Christians from behind an anonymous name

I am a Christian, PM me if you want my name and email, so long as you return yours to me. I said it once and it was done in context to the murderer as it was his twisted religious beliefs that justified his hate, the only reason its been repeated is because of those falsely accusing me of being a bigot.

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I am a Christian, PM me if you want my name and email, so long as you return yours to me. I said it once and it was done in context to the murderer as it was his twisted religious beliefs that justified his hate, the only reason its been repeated is because of those falsely accusing me of being a bigot.

Thanks for the offer but I don’t hang with people who use insulting terms for me and my families religion. 

and sure it is bigoted to use that horrible language about me and my family

11 minutes ago, EastBayRay said:

Thanks for the offer but I don’t hang with people who use insulting terms for me and my families religion. 

and sure it is bigoted to use that horrible language about me and my family

I wasn't wanting you to hang out with me but your choice and you may notice I used that term in relation to a more than horrible man who murdered an innocent 66 year old woman because of a pride flag as it was against his religious beliefs. Not to you, not to my own family including my children who are Christian or friends, not to anyone else who are also Christian. End of.

Edited by Bkk Brian