Will gay marriage be legalized soon?

Goodboybkk

22 minutes ago, Goodboybkk said:

Move Forward leader Pita Limjaroenrat, and the Pheu Thai Party’s prime minister candidates, Paetongtarn Shinawatra and Chonlanan Srikaew attended gay pride. 

But for now PTP is allied with the dinosaurs ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2023 at 4:18 PM, orchis said:

and why do you ask this question over and over again (your fourth thread on this same topic)
????

To avoid visa-run,  work legally, etc.

It is similar to straight man/woman. They like someone here( thai person) but want to avoid visa problems.

Why do you dig into my previous posts/ threads?

It is more efficient/ practical to have a ( gay) marriage visa here if you want to stay here for years, and open a  bank account, work legally or open a business here, rent a room, blah blah blah It is a big burden to extend visa every 2-3 months. 

Edited by Goodboybkk

On 8/22/2023 at 10:05 PM, Goodboybkk said:

Move Forward leader Pita Limjaroenrat, and the Pheu Thai Party’s prime minister candidates, Paetongtarn Shinawatra and Chonlanan Srikaew attended gay pride. 

So what? It is for the show. Even in Taiwan not all foreigners can stay on marriage visa if they are gay.

Hint. It will not happen during your lifetime. Even now the Thai government has to deal with all the fake marriages between certain nationalities who use it to stay illegally. Recognizing gay marriages will open a massive can of worms. 

OP... I gave up on that a long time ago, 

So me and my partner got married back in my home country, and we are moving out of this place to live there again.  

I am sorry to say, don't hold your breath waiting for them to legalise same sex marriage here, especially now, with the current people running the show. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1