Thailand To Provide New Services For Foreign Buyers

A range of new services are to be made available to foreign buyers in Thailand via a new services centre, designed to offer advice and guidance for overseas property investors in the Thai property market.

Sanit Boonkorsakul, the deputy governor of Prachuap Khiri Khan, estimates that the Hua Hin property market has seen somewhere in the region of five billion baht (£79 billion) during the past three years alone, indicative of considerable foreign interest.

"The centre would help them run businesses legally."

http://www.propertyshowrooms.com/thailand/...ticle-1180.html

As an aside thats some exchange rate.;

A range of new services are to be made available to foreign buyers in Thailand via a new services centre, designed to offer advice and guidance for overseas property investors in the Thai property market.

Sanit Boonkorsakul, the deputy governor of Prachuap Khiri Khan, estimates that the Hua Hin property market has seen somewhere in the region of five billion baht (£79 billion) during the past three years alone, indicative of considerable foreign interest.

"The centre would help them run businesses legally."

http://www.propertyshowrooms.com/thailand/...ticle-1180.html

As an aside thats some exchange rate.;

Yes, I read that.

Company promotion, nothing less nothing more.

LaoPo

Why so negative , which company - I didn't see a company mentioned ? A good idea if it comes together .

The company is IPIN. They do investment properties around the world. This isn't a Thai govt thing.

I subscribes once so I could read something on their web page and now get newsletters etc.

Why so negative , which company - I didn't see a company mentioned ? A good idea if it comes together .

The company is IPIN. They do investment properties around the world. This isn't a Thai govt thing.

I subscribes once so I could read something on their web page and now get newsletters etc.

Correct and I didn't wrote my comment to 'sound' negative, just realistic.

The headline they use "Thailand To Provide New Services For Foreign Buyers" suggests it's a Thailand -Government backed- new kind of service...

It's not; it's something they wrote, trying to attract foreign investment. But, there's nothing wrong with the latter, just the suggestion it's governmentally backed.

LaoPo

Correct and I didn't wrote my comment to 'sound' negative, just realistic.

The headline they use "Thailand To Provide New Services For Foreign Buyers" suggests it's a Thailand -Government backed- new kind of service...

It's not; it's something they wrote, trying to attract foreign investment. But, there's nothing wrong with the latter, just the suggestion it's governmentally backed.

LaoPo

Thats what made it interesting that they attribute the comments to the deputy govenor.

Just because comments were made by the deputy govenor doesn't mean aything - A lot of these people want to be seen as moe important than they are - but it is still a good idea and there may be more to it than LaoPo suggests

"Yes, I read that.

Company promotion, nothing less nothing more.

LaoPo"