The Dental Thread

Somjot

2 hours ago, roo860 said:

The hat quite suits you Owl!

asmat-warrior.jpg

That could be the travelling tooth extractor/castration expert. I heard about him roaming around the Western Sahara plying his trade. The only payment he wanted for the extraction, was to keep the tooth.

Indeed a nice hat.

• Love It 1

18 hours ago, owl sees all said:

That could be the travelling tooth extractor/castration expert. I heard about him roaming around the Western Sahara plying his trade. The only payment he wanted for the extraction, was to keep the tooth.

Indeed a nice hat.

I don`t dare to ask, what payment he wants for a castration.

26 minutes ago, Somjot said:

I don`t dare to ask, what payment he wants for a castration.

Maybe to keep the testes.

I understood he sorted out ladies issues too. Perhaps not too dissimilar to that London doctor, famous for curing ladies' hysteria, back in the last century.

Edited by owl sees all

• 6 months later...
On 9/9/2023 at 10:03 AM, Spock said:

I assume that by dental hospital you are referring to is the one in Silom not the BIDH in Sukhumvit. The former doesn't get reviewed very favourably and there are few reviews compared to BIDH. Personally, I find hospital or clinic recommendations a bit difficult to truly observe because it's the individuals working within those places in whom I need to have faith rather than the overall reputation of the establishment.  With hospitals and clinics that have different people for different roles, it's almost impossible to truly establish the worth of a place as you could be dealing with so many different people. I have used BIDH in the past for simple procedures such as teeth cleaning and am suspicious of their methods. For root canals and implants you need to have some knowledge regarding the competence of the person performing the task.

I don't recommend them at all. I had an issue with billing where things the dentist said were free of charge were billed and they said I had to pay before leaving. They also wanted full payment for a procedure in the middle of treatment before the procedure was completed.