90 Day Report. Where?

My 90 day report is due soon. I usually ask my wife to go to Chaeng Watanna to do it, but she's not exactly keen on the idea.

I live at Don Mueang and work in Pathum Thani.

Is it possible for me to get my 90 day report done at the IO at Pathom Thani?

My Non Imm 'O' visa is issued at CW.

I know it could be done online but the system seems a bit inconsistant.

10 minutes ago, bob smith said:

do it online.

He's right to have doubts about doing it online. I submitted mine online 8 days ago, and it's still pending. The online system is increasingly unreliable. Apparently staff simply disregard submissions. I guess they would rather have a hall full of people than simply go through the online system and click a button.

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, John Drake said:

He's right to have doubts about doing it online. I submitted mine online 8 days ago, and it's still pending

My last two (CW) online have not been successful.

I then as a result had to do in person on both occasions 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jaiyenyen said:

Is it possible for me to get my 90 day report done at the IO at Pathom Thani?

You can only do your 90-day report at the Imm Office of the province where you are residing.  That Imm Office will have the TM-30 on file with your official address in their province.

There have been long delays since early August at CW (which was a month of holidays/elections).  But those that waited for approval seem to have received approval.  Mine took 16 days but it was approved as expected.  Many took it upon themselves to make other arrangements rather than waiting - but those that waited seem to have received approvals in the end.  It is not overstay - you can wait - you have an electronic receipt for your reporting.

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

To save you the hassle of going in person to your local Imm Office for the 90-day report, it is recommended to do that 90-day report on-line.

This can be done from 14 days prior to actual due date. 

In case your report confirmation is still 'pending' at due date, you can then still do it in person at the local Imm Office during the 6-day grace period after due date.  You could wait till day 5 of that grace period and if it is still not confirmed then go in person on final day of the grace period.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, jaiyenyen said:

My Non Imm 'O' visa is issued at CW.

I know it could be done online but the system seems a bit inconsistant.

Unfortunately it needs to be done at CW.

Regarding online.  Yeah, it can be flaky.  But you have 1 full week after your 90 day expiration to get it done.  Submit it online and then wait.  If the approved form doesn't show up by the last day of the "grace period" you'll need to go to CW on that day.  But I'd try online first.  I've only had to physically go to Immigration once to process the 90 day due to not getting the approval back in time.  Other than that it seems to work quite well.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

To save you the hassle of going in person to your local Imm Office for the 90-day report, it is recommended to do that 90-day report on-line.

This can be done from 14 days prior to actual due date. 

In case your report confirmation is still 'pending' at due date, you can then still do it in person at the local Imm Office during the 6-day grace period after due date.  You could wait till day 5 of that grace period and if it is still not confirmed then go in person on final day of the grace period.

Posting a SAD icon on a post with fully correct information is really sad...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, John Drake said:

He's right to have doubts about doing it online. I submitted mine online 8 days ago, and it's still pending. The online system is increasingly unreliable. Apparently staff simply disregard submissions. I guess they would rather have a hall full of people than simply go through the online system and click a button.

15 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

did online. submitted 4, sunday evening got it 6, wednesday morning. luckily never had a problem with online. 

10 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Some offices are better than others. I use Jomtien (Pattaya) and have never waited more than a couple of days for approval.

On Monday I received a reminder by email. I submitted my application at 10.18am and received approval at 11.16am.

Here is the link for appointments.

Does anyone know if appointments can be made when using agent.

In case of OP it would be wife.

Assume the appointment would be made using the OP,s details and wife just attends immigration with the print out of confirmation email etc.

The appointment system works a treat.

https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=20131

Edited by DrJack54

2 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

You can only do your 90-day report at the Imm Office of the province where you are residing.  That Imm Office will have the TM-30 on file with your official address in their province.

Not entirely correct. I reside in Bangkok but I have to hump a bus to Jomtien to do my 90 day reports ????

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Not entirely correct. I reside in Bangkok but I have to hump a bus to Jomtien to do my 90 day reports ????

That means that your official address for immigration purposes is situated in the area serviced by the Jomtien office and that for any Immigration services you need to go to Jomtien.  

That you stay most or even all of the time at an address in Bangkok is not relevant, as it is the Imm Office that has your TM-30 on file with your official address, where you need to apply for any service.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Red Phoenix said:

That means that your official address for immigration purposes is situated in the area serviced by the Jomtien office and that for any Immigration services you need to go to Jomtien.  

That you stay most or even all of the time at an address in Bangkok is not relevant, as it is the Imm Office that has your TM-30 on file with your official address, where you need to apply for any service.

Nope, my official address for immigration purposes is in Bangkok. TM30 for Bangkok address was filed online by the condo office in February. 

However I get my extensions done in Pattaya for convenience's sake. Pattaya immigration also "conveniently" submitted a new TM47 for me in March even though I'd just successfully filed one online in Feb for the Bangkok address.

For some reason CW aren't happy with that and rejected my last online TM47 so now I have to either mail my PP to Soi Post in Patts or hump the bus to Jomtien. 

I did that yesterday, it was a nice little trip when thought I'm not a massive fan of Jomtien. I have standards so I took a songthaew to Pattaya Soi 13 and had a proper breakfast at the Sportsman instead of that loso place on the immigration Soi ????

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Nope, my official address for immigration purposes is in Bangkok. TM30 for Bangkok address was filed online by the condo office in February. 

However I get my extensions done in Pattaya for convenience's sake. Pattaya immigration also "conveniently" submitted a new TM47 for me in March even though I'd just successfully filed one online in Feb for the Bangkok address.

For some reason CW aren't happy with that and rejected my last online TM47 so now I have to either mail my PP to Soi Post in Patts or hump the bus to Jomtien. 

I did that yesterday, it was a nice little trip when thought I'm not a massive fan of Jomtien. I have standards so I took a songthaew to Pattaya Soi 13 and had a proper breakfast at the Sportsman instead of that loso place on the immigration Soi ????

Are you using CW to apply for ANY service you need from Immigration (e.g. a residence certificate, Re-Entry Permit, ...)?  Or do you apply for all services at Jomtien, including  annual extension and 90-day report?    

1 minute ago, Red Phoenix said:

Are you using CW to apply for ANY service you need from Immigration (e.g. a residence certificate, Re-Entry Permit, ...)?  Or do you apply for all services at Jomtien, including  annual extension and 90-day report?    

Nah I'm never going to CW in my life if I can possibly help it ????

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

My report before this last one (to Chaengwattana) was problem filled too. I'm thinking of just going back to mailing it in, although I noticed on another topic that there is an unofficial change there, too: Immigration requiring an EMS postage meter put on the return envelope as well as registering the package sent to them.

2 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Some offices are better than others. I use Jomtien (Pattaya) and have never waited more than a couple of days for approval.

On Monday I received a reminder by email. I submitted my application at 10.18am and received approval at 11.16am.

The reminders aren't a problem for Chaengwattana. I received mine a week ago and registered the TM 47 online the same day. Still, I wait. The wait wouldn't be a problem, except that I don't want to go past the date due and then make a 46km trip to Chaengwattana. Mail, which I used for most of Covid, was never a problem. They always managed to do that timely enough. Mail, of course, is more of a problem for them, which leads to the question of what don't they get off the rocker and process the existing 90 days waiting for approval.

1 minute ago, John Drake said:

The reminders aren't a problem for Chaengwattana. I received mine a week ago and registered the TM 47 online the same day. Still, I wait. The wait wouldn't be a problem, except that I don't want to go past the date due and then make a 46km trip to Chaengwattana. Mail, which I used for most of Covid, was never a problem. They always managed to do that timely enough. Mail, of course, is more of a problem for them, which leads to the question of what don't they get off the rocker and process the existing 90 days waiting for approval.

Did you get an email confirming that they received your application?

6 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Here is the link for appointments.

Does anyone know if appointments can be made when using agent.

In case of OP it would be wife.

Assume the appointment would be made using the OP,s details and wife just attends immigration with the print out of confirmation email etc.

The appointment system works a treat.

https://www.immigration.go.th/?page_id=20131

The OP could just pay and agent to go through the hassle at CW for him.  I did that before I left CM as I simply got tired of hassling with the lines and delays at Immigration.  That was before they even started building the new place.  Just get an agent to go through the hassle - if the OP considers it to be a hassle. 

1 hour ago, connda said:

The OP could just pay and agent to go through the hassle at CW for him.  I did that before I left CM as I simply got tired of hassling with the lines and delays at Immigration.  That was before they even started building the new place.  Just get an agent to go through the hassle - if the OP considers it to be a hassle. 

No need to use an agent. I can just send Mrs JYY. She's much cheaper 555

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I've decided to give the online option a try, so Mrs JYY is first reserve.

• Like 1