Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

8 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

During the Nazi occupation in France the French government agreed for collaboration with the Nazi's to persecute the German and Polish refugee Jews in France. 

The French Jewish organization UJIF worked together in that collaboration with the Nazi's to denounce German and Polish refugee hidden Jews in France so that they won't be persecuted themselves by the Nazi's.

Can you provide  a link to back up your claims ?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Can you provide  a link to back up your claims ?

You have to read the book in French : "Des Juifs dans la Collaboration L'UGIF 1941-1944" from Maurice Rajsfus (author).

His parents were non-French Jews and deported through collaboration to concentration camps and died.

If you're really interested in the subject : check out the massive pogrom of Vel d'Hiv (velodrome in Paris) which was part of the French-Nazi collaboration against German Jews

Edited by Thorgal
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

You have to read the book in French : "Des Juifs dans la Collaboration L'UGIF 1941-1944" from Maurice Rajsfus (author).

His parents were non-French Jews and deported through collaboration to concentration camps and died.

If you're really interested in the subject : check out the massive pogrom of Vel d'Hiv (velodrome in Paris) which was part of the French-Nazi collaboration against German Jews

So you can't. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So you can't. 

I expected such answer.

The editor of the book was victim of a bomb blast. The book was never re-edited for that reason.

The author was victim of multiple aggressions (beatings).

The French Jewish collaborators were never tried by Nurmberg trials.

On their own request they requested to be tried on Rabbinic law after the war.

Please reply if you have any serious on topic questions.

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Still waiting to know what should be done about "kids" throwing rocks. 

Still waiting for evidence that Jewish settlements are genocide, or even and explanation about how they might be. 

Anyone? 

Thought not. 

1. Juvenile court doesn't exist in Occupied Palestine. All court proceeding happen through military court.

2. Palestinian people have been systematically killed to allow Jewish settlements to expand. Thinking otherwise is pure revisionism...

20 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I expected such answer.

The editor of the book was victim of a bomb blast. The book was never re-edited for that reason.

Another non-answer then, that's what I thought. 

16 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

1. Juvenile court doesn't exist in Occupied Palestine. All court proceeding happen through military court.

So what should be done about "kids" throwing rocks? 

16 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

2. Palestinian people have been systematically killed to allow Jewish settlements to expand. Thinking otherwise is pure revisionism...

How are they being systematically killed? 

And if true, how does is constitute genocide? 

Are the Palestinians not killing as many Jews as they can? 

58 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

No, You made the claim that French Jews colluded with the Nazis in France during WW2 to persecute  German and Polish refugees .

Now, can you provide a link to back up that claim ?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I expected such answer.

Please provide proof of your claims 

28 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

No, You made the claim that French Jews colluded with the Nazis in France during WW2 to persecute  German and Polish refugees .

Now, can you provide a link to back up that claim ?

The book is available on Amazon and description of the book is in line with my posts.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So what should be done about "kids" throwing rocks? 

How are they being systematically killed? 

And if true, how does is constitute genocide? 

Are the Palestinians not killing as many Jews as they can? 

Your primary questions have been answered and your next questions are off topic.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The book is available on Amazon and description of the book is in line with my posts.

That isn't any proof at all .

So let me get this straight , you are claiming that 

Jews started World War 2 by declaring war on Germany , Jews then colluded with the Germans in the final solution for Jews , Jews collaborated  with the Nazis in France to catch resistance fighters and Jews didn't get prosecuted for war crimes because................................Jewish Courts  gave then a not guilty verdict .

Basically, everything is the fault of the Jews and Germans are the victims in all of this .

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Please provide proof of your claims 

Please stay on topic. 

The collaboration from the French Judenräte with the Nazi's is a historical fact. 

This collaboration against the German Jews was not based on religious grounds like Abbas was saying in the OP.

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

Still waiting to know what should be done about "kids" throwing rocks. 

Still waiting for evidence that Jewish settlements are genocide, or even and explanation about how they might be. 

Anyone? 

Thought not. 

Kids who throw rocks should not be killed by military personnel. I am quite surprised that this even needs to be said.

As for the genocide question:

https://www.palestinechronicle.com/palestine-must-be-obliterated-times-of-israel-publishes-deletes-article-calling-for-genocide/

https://eltecolote.org/content/en/its-not-a-conflict-its-state-sanctioned-genocide-against-palestine/

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/israel-us-bezalel-smotrich-evidence-genocide-support

At the very least there is smoke.

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Please stay on topic. 

The collaboration from the French Judenräte with the Nazi's is a historical fact. 

This collaboration against the German Jews was not based on religious grounds like Abbas was saying in the OP.

Will you please provide links you your claims 

Four  times I have asked you now 

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Kids who throw rocks should not be killed by military personnel. I am quite surprised that this even needs to be said.

People attacking military defences are liable to getting shot .

If you go up to any military installation in the World and attack the soldiers , its quite likely they will defend their position with arms provided for them .

Soldiers are there to defend their borders and any invaders will get shot 

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

People attacking military defences are liable to getting shot .

If you go up to any military installation in the World and attack the soldiers , its quite likely they will defend their position with arms provided for them .

Soldiers are there to defend their borders and any invaders will get shot 

Not against children, they're not. You have a problem with grasping this fundamental precept of human rights and decency

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Jews started World War 2 by declaring war on Germany , Jews then colluded with the Germans in the final solution for Jews , Jews collaborated  with the Nazis in France to catch resistance fighters and Jews didn't get prosecuted for war crimes because................................Jewish Courts  gave then a not guilty verdict .

Basically, everything is the fault of the Jews and Germans are the victims in all of this .

Read from my first post again :

1. Nazi's and German Zionist movement worked together on a non-religious basis to bring back Jews to Palestine from 1930 till 1938 under the Havaara pact . This was witnessed by the parents of Abbas.

2. Other Zionist entities in the world started to wage a war against Nazi Germany. Many pogroms started in Germany against ethnic German Jews. These Nazi pogroms were not fueled on religious basis. 

3. Other Zionist entities, like the French Judenrät collaborated against ethnic German Jews. Again, these collaborations were not based on religious grounds because the French Jewish collaboration was rewarded by not being deported to concentration camps.

So, nobody could prove me till now that Abbas is wrong by saying that the Holocaust didn't started on religious grounds.

There were mutual agreements and collaborations between Nazi's and the Zionist movements.

I'm asking historical questions. Not hysterical ones to provide links...

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Not against children, they're not. You have a problem with grasping this fundamental precept of human rights and decency

Palestinians are using Children to get shot and die for positive publicity for themselves are you are supportive of those actions , please do not try and take the moral high ground 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

We’ve got one!

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

So what about the parents of the kids, where do they come in your esteem for letting the kids make problems with armed soldiers.

After all, if they controlled them, they would not be in any firing line, would they.....?  ????

5 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Read from my first post again :

1. Nazi's and German Zionist movement worked together on a non-religious basis to bring back Jews to Palestine from 1930 till 1938 under the Havaara pact . This was witnessed by the parents of Abbas.

2. Other Zionist entities in the world started to wage a war against Nazi Germany. Many pogroms started in Germany against ethnic German Jews. These Nazi pogroms were not fueled on religious basis. 

3. Other Zionist entities, like the French Judenrät collaborated against ethnic German Jews. Again, these collaborations were not based on religious grounds because the French Jewish collaboration was rewarded by not being deported to concentration camps.

So, nobody could prove me till now that Abbas is wrong by saying that the Holocaust didn't started on religious grounds.

There were mutual agreements and collaborations between Nazi's and the Zionist movements.

I'm asking historical questions. Not hysterical ones to provide links...

As I have stated previously , Nazis wanted to get Jews out of Germany and Zionists suggested sending the Jews to Palestine and Nazis and Zionists did collaborate getting Jews out of Germany To Palestine . 

Some people use that to try and make it appear that Jews collaborated in the Holocaust  .

You are making false historical statements , that is why I have been asking for links to your false claims 

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

As I have stated previously , Nazis wanted to get Jews out of Germany and Zionists suggested sending the Jews to Palestine and Nazis and Zionists did collaborate getting Jews out of Germany To Palestine . 

Some people use that to try and make it appear that Jews collaborated in the Holocaust  .

You are making false historical statements , that is why I have been asking for links to your false claims 

I've provided you facts and my source (the book) all according forum rules.

You didn't back up that my facts were false with any of your "links".

I miss here some intellectual challenge.

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Palestinians are using Children to get shot and die for positive publicity for themselves are you are supportive of those actions , please do not try and take the moral high ground 

That is a disgustingly racist accusation.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Yes, but that was not may question, My question, if what should be done about "kids" throwing rocks? 

28 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If you don't know, just say you don't know. 

If you know. just tell us. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I've provided you facts and my source (the book) all according forum rules.

You didn't back up that my facts were false with any of your "links".

I miss here some intellectual challenge.

I think it's more intellectual honesty you are lacking, not a challenge. 

Carry on...