Outrage over Abbas's antisemitic speech on Jews and Holocaust

Social Media

6 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Hamas also kept unfortunately some IDF soldiers as hostages alive. 

Netanyahu has declared it a war and The IDF have already began bombing Gaza .

The life expectancy of these Hamas guys driving around Israel and shooting Jews  is rather short 

I expect today will be their last day alive 

This is insane': Videos show Hamas militants hang gliding into Israel |  World News - Hindustan Times

Edited by Nick Carter icp

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Netanyahu has declared it a war and The IDF have already began bombing Gaza .

The life expectancy of these Hamas guys driving around Israel and shooting Jews  is rather short 

I expect today will be their last day alive 

This is insane': Videos show Hamas militants hang gliding into Israel |  World News - Hindustan Times

Hamas  just took a IDF military base. They don't make prisoners (as well boys as girls) in that military camp.

I can't post this here on AN (disturbing content).

Edited by Thorgal
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

Some parts of NATO troops will have to move from the Ukrainian border into Israel asap if the IDF and Israeli civilians (compounds) starts to be overrun.

Hamas started by this moment to attack police stations and military bases.

I am quite sure that Israel will be capable of defending itself and will not need any NATO help .

Israel will get their territory back by tonight and Gazians will suffer when Israel fires back at the rocket launchers 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am quite sure that Israel will be capable of defending itself and will not need any NATO help .

Israel will get their territory back by tonight and Gazians will suffer when Israel fires back at the rocket launchers 

That's the first thing you said about this conflict that I agree with. Israel will use massive military might to crush the few Hamas soldiers, then attack Gaza, causing massive infrastructure destruction, although I expect Hamas will be prepared for any ground troops. However, I'm sure that all of the Palestinian soldiers taking part did so knowing they were going to die, and if captured will wish they had died.

Meanwhile, Hamas has plenty of hostages in Gaza.