Bad Biden polls stoke third-party angst for Democrats

Social Media

No Labels.

Well certainly no admitting who’s funding them.

Most of the funding for No Labels’ 2024 project remains secret, as this group that claims to be addressing popular disenchantment continues to use the same-old tactics of big-money politics and keeps the voters in the dark.

Well Yeh!

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/06/no-labels-exposed-heres-a-list-of-donors-funding-its-effort-to-disrupt-the-2024-race/

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

The challenge is that most Dems do not want Joe to run.  They will vote for him if they have to but would prefer that someone other than he or Kamala runs.  Actually, i would love to see her run because it would be interesting to see how long she lasts this time before she withdraws.

seriously the DNC has a huge problem they have o one that could viably run and give the GOP a fight.

Most people look at California as a failure, so that rules out Newsome.  NYC is about the same so that is out.  

There is no way anyone would vote for AOC or her friends

Witmer is an unknown

So really there is no one.  I think that is why there are so many court cases against TRUMP they know they can not beat him straight up so they figure they can do it through the courts.

So, you want us to believe your outlook then? Best disaster outlook I have seen posted in a while.

In America we all can believe anything we choose.  Freedom.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Bad polls for Biden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, who would have thought that even Dem voters would consider that a stumbling, bumbling geriatric candidate is not the best for American interests? LOL.

Speaking of geriatric, it looks like your man just had a Mitch McConnell moment:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The DNC is not locked in a cult.

They will present the best candidate based on the election to be fought.

Not according to left wing commentator Ana Kasparian (The Young Turks):

“California is *without question* a **** show under Newsom. But I guess propping up proven failures is what the Democratic party excels at these days,” Kasparian tweeted Friday.

If they even lose Ana, from TYT, they've lost the plot.  I've always enjoyed listening to her, though I've often vehemently disagreed.  This one, she got right.

My forecast, in order of likelihood:  Michelle, Kamala, Newsom, Biden, the rest of the fricking world, AOC, JFK Jr.

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

"This is the question that Donald Trump, or whoever is the ultimate GOP nominee, should be constantly asking. At the next GOP debate, rather than debating Trump’s temperament and fitness to serve, while he is leading the GOP pack by 50 points, they should be hammering the question of whether average Americans are better or worse off than they were four years ago. The American voters can remember the good times of which there are many under Trump and compare it to past 31 months of the chronic ongoing  Biden dumpster fire performance.

It worked for Reagan in 1980 during the presidential debate in which Reagan posed what has become one of the most important campaign questions of all time: “Are you better off today than you were four years ago?” Carter’s answer was a resounding “NO,” and in the final, crucial days of the campaign, his numbers tanked.

https://www.hks.harvard.edu/publications/are-you-better-you-were-4-years-ago

Edited by illisdean
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Not according to left wing commentator Ana Kasparian (The Young Turks):

“California is *without question* a **** show under Newsom. But I guess propping up proven failures is what the Democratic party excels at these days,” Kasparian tweeted Friday.

If they even lose Ana, from TYT, they've lost the plot.  I've always enjoyed listening to her, though I've often vehemently disagreed.  This one, she got right.

My forecast, in order of likelihood:  Michelle, Kamala, Newsom, Biden, the rest of the fricking world, AOC, JFK Jr.

The Young Turks are tankies, ie young left-wing people who grow up to be MAGA types.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

But what pushed them off the left?

I think Bill Maher (no fan of Trump) nailed the Trump phenomena:

They see him as the one thing that stands between them and something even crazier.  And there is a lot of crazy on the left.

I can't disagree.

If you go to the fringes, you will find a lot of crazy. That's true now, and has always been true.