Bad Biden polls stoke third-party angst for Democrats

Social Media

7 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You might better ask that question of kingstonkid since he's the one who introduced that issue into this thread.

I was asking you in reference to the post that YOU posted .

Biden does something  = Trumps fault

You post something = Kingston kids fault 

I see a pattern emerging here 

46 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

73% of Americans, when polled, say Biden is not fit to run again - why do you think this is the case?

73% of Americans are not republicans, so what’s up?

What was it you wrote in the Abbas thread… if it quacks like a duck???

Have you got a link to that poll?

Oh and are you cross thread trolling?

40 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I was asking you in reference to the post that YOU posted .

Biden does something  = Trumps fault

You post something = Kingston kids fault 

I see a pattern emerging here 

A common early problem with AI was that it would often apply irrelevant criteria to an issue. Apparently, there are some humans, like you, who still do.

In the first case, anyone who believes that Trump's abrogation of the Iran Nuclear Agreement did not have a drastic affect on the situation is simply massively ignorant of the facts. In effect, blaming the Biden administration for the current state of affairs is like blaming someone for being unable to put the toothpaste back into the tube.

As for the kingstonkid, what don't you understand about the fact the he introduced the issue, not me? Do you suffer from some kind of selective blindness when it comes to right wingers broaching certain topics?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

A common early problem with AI was that it would often apply irrelevant criteria to an issue. Apparently, there are some humans, like you, who still do.

In the first case, anyone who believes that Trump's abrogation of the Iran Nuclear Agreement did not have a drastic affect on the situation is simply massively ignorant of the facts. In effect, blaming the Biden administration for the current state of affairs is like blaming someone for being unable to put the toothpaste back into the tube.

As for the kingstonkid, what don't you understand about the fact the he introduced the issue, not me? Do you suffer from some kind of selective blindness when it comes to right wingers broaching certain topics?

Eh, Trumps aberration of the Iran Nuclear deal !!!!!!!!

I have no idea what you are mentioning  that for, but I assume you posted it in the wrong thread ?

I have no idea about Trump/Biden /Iran 

It was YOU who first bought up Trump nearly dying of Covid after hosting superspreader events it wasn't KK who bought that up .

I suggest that you get your facts right , before suggesting that others selective blindness 

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You once again assert dementia, with absolutely no medical facts to back it up.

Oh and Biden’s opponent is also getting older and their are documented reasons to question is cognitive abilities.

If your side can claim all sorts of mental problems for Trump with absolutely no medical facts to back them up, as has happened many times over the past few years, it's taking the mickey to demand that such "facts" be proven in the case of Biden.

Calling on dead people in a public place is surely not a good thing, mentally?

Seems you like to have it both ways.

10 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You once again assert dementia, with absolutely no medical facts to back it up.

Oh and Biden’s opponent is also getting older and their are documented reasons to question is cognitive abilities.

All you have to do is listen and watch ole biden to know he's far, far from 100%. Those closest to him should be charged with elder abuse.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I don’t recall doing so.

Biden running again is a risky gamble.

The potential consequences of a return of Trump to the presidency are dire for America, the world and democracy.

If Biden is unable to spar in a primary what on earth makes anyone think he can get back into the ring with Trump?

Pretty much three quarters of American voters believe Biden is to old, not because of ageism, but because of what they see and hear as he shuffles about mumbling to himself.

The one absolute certainty between now and election day in 2024 is that Biden is only going to get older, slower and more demented, assuming of course, that he even survives that long.

Polls more than a year away from the election are meaningless.

Trump is likewise going to get older, slower and more demented.

This 4 minute video by RFK Jr sums up the dirty politics of the DNC wanting to punish Iowa and New Hamshire where Biden did very poorly last election, and instead start in South Carolina. Based on DNC's plan,  They also are saying if a candiate campaigned in New Hamshire, their votes won't count in Georgia.  That's pure gansterism at it's finest.     La Cosa Nostra has nothing on the DNC.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dhupverg said:

This 4 minute video by RFK Jr sums up the dirty politics of the DNC wanting to punish Iowa and New Hamshire where Biden did very poorly last election, and instead start in South Carolina. Based on DNC's plan,  They also are saying if a candiate campaigned in New Hamshire, their votes won't count in Georgia.  That's pure gansterism at it's finest.     La Cosa Nostra has nothing on the DNC.

So what was it before when South Carolina had to take a back seat? Why is it destroying Democracy when South Carolina goes first but in line with democratic principles when it comes later?

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If your side can claim all sorts of mental problems for Trump with absolutely no medical facts to back them up, as has happened many times over the past few years, it's taking the mickey to demand that such "facts" be proven in the case of Biden.

Calling on dead people in a public place is surely not a good thing, mentally?

Seems you like to have it both ways.

Less of ‘what my side claim’ and more of what I myself actually state.

FACT: Trump was rushed into the Walter Reed Memorial Hospital in the middle of the night to be administered the Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test.

There was a reason why this happened and it is very clearly a medical reason relating to Trump’s cognitive health.

I believe voters should be told.

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

All you have to do is listen and watch ole biden to know he's far, far from 100%. Those closest to him should be charged with elder abuse.

I listen and observe Biden delivering for America.

He’s just completed a five day international diplomacy tour and done exactly that, delivered for America.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna104564

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I listen and observe Biden delivering for America.

He’s just completed a five day international diplomacy tour and done exactly that, delivered for America.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna104564

Makes you wonder who's really calling the shots, doesn't it?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

With voters tuning out the House GOP's conspiracy-laden hearings, and Republicans' anti-democracy, anti-abortion agenda losing at the polls in every state where it's been on the ballot, this latest hail-mary effort may finally signal that the end is near for the GOP's plan to keep control of the House in 2024.

In announcing his intent to launch an impeachment inquiry into the President, Kevin McCarthy has confirmed what many of us knew the moment it took him 15 votes (and many backroom concessions) to be confirmed as Speaker of the House: He is Speaker in name only, having ceded control long ago to the most radical MAGA members of the Republican Party.

https://www.newsweek.com/gops-ill-fated-biden-impeachment-inquiry-may-cost-republicans-house-opinion-1826542

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, placeholder said:

Since when does being too old = senility. When people retire from their careers, is it generally because they are senile?

What a weird argument to make.

Do you think there is no correlation between age and senility?

How many senile 12 year olds have you heard of?

Not all elderly people are senile, but most certainly nearly all senile people are elderly.

Biden is well on the way to full vegetable status, not uncommon for a human being entering their eighth decade of existence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

What a weird argument to make.

Do you think there is no correlation between age and senility?

How many senile 12 year olds have you heard of?

Not all elderly people are senile, but most certainly nearly all senile people are elderly.

Biden is well on the way to full vegetable status, not uncommon for a human being entering their eighth decade of existence.

All you've done now is make an assertion that because some old people are senile, therefore Biden is senile. Oh I forgot, you do have the authoritative backing of the comedy writers for the Simpsons.

Just now, placeholder said:

All you've done now is make an assertion that because some old people are senile, therefore Biden is senile. Oh I forgot, you do have the authoritative backing of the comedy writers for the Simpsons.

Let's not forget the countless polls showing the majority of Americans think the bloke is more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

The wisdom of crowds should not be underestimated.

The current situation reeks of a repeat of ailing RBG's selfish insistence on not retiring whilst Obama was in office - look how that turned out for Democrats.

Trump's only chance at winning is against Biden and Kamala - why give him that chance.

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Let's not forget the countless polls showing the majority of Americans think the bloke is more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

The wisdom of crowds should not be underestimated.

The current situation reeks of a repeat of ailing RBG's selfish insistence on not retiring whilst Obama was in office - look how that turned out for Democrats.

Trump's only chance at winning is against Biden and Kamala - why give him that chance.

Can you please share with us the polls showing that people think Biden is suffering from dementia?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dhupverg said:

DNC is a complete corrupt cabal capable of going to any extent to keep the easily manipulated Putty in office. And when one of their own calls them out on their shenanigans they call in the media tropes and the name calling begins…predictable 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Biden is well on the way to full vegetable status,

He has arrived already, i don’t see how anyone could understand his unintelligible mumbo-jumbo, let alone considering voting for him, irrational unless of course their intent is decimating the economy even further.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, novacova said:

He has arrived already, i don’t see how anyone could understand his unintelligible mumbo-jumbo, let alone considering voting for him, irrational unless of course their intent is decimating the economy even further.

Irrational, unless the alternative is Trump, then it makes perfect sense.