Bad Biden polls stoke third-party angst for Democrats

Social Media

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Judging by some posts here, there are a lot of not so elderly but senile (or crazy) posters here.

Virtually none of the Trump fans here can say whether they believe Trump weighs 215 lbs, as he claims. It takes a special kind of crazy to not to be able to answer a simple yes/no question. But ask a Trump fan that question, and they do anything but answer the question. Like writing a 1,000 word post about how they don't care.

I really don't care how much Trump weighs. Next.

• Haha 2

This topic is based on a handful of polls, and cherrypicks data from them to make Biden look bad. Here's the bottom line:

Unless the economy craters, or Biden has a medical problem, he will beat Trump. The final result won't be close, but the media will make a horserace out of it during the final stretch.

It would be tougher for Biden to beat other nominees (other than Trump), but the polling about now can't be taken seriously. Way too early.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

This topic is based on a handful of polls, and cherrypicks data from them to make Biden look bad. Here's the bottom line:

Unless the economy craters, or Biden has a medical problem, he will beat Trump. The final result won't be close, but the media will make a horserace out of it during the final stretch.

It would be tougher for Biden to beat other nominees (other than Trump), but the polling about now can't be taken seriously. Way too early.

A Biden boost in the polls looks like a pity poll result. Let's see if it continues.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

And you will post many times that you don't care how much Trump weighs. That's part of the syndrome, the inability to answer a simple question about whether or not you believe one of Trump's lies.

Of course he lies. That's hardly earth shattering news. The point is whether I care if he lies, and I don't care any more about his lies than I do about Biden's lies. Politicians have made lying an art form, and I believe nothing they say. I'm only interested in what they do.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Your continuous asking this question is getting really tedious.

It's a great question to determine whether a poster lives in the Cult of Trump. All they have to do is answer "yes" or "no", but they can't do that.

So, by posing a simple question, the motivation of a poster is made obvious.

I expect MrMojo to give a straight answer to the question.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2023 at 1:17 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Gosh, who would have thought that even Dem voters would consider that a stumbling, bumbling geriatric candidate is not the best for American interests? LOL.

I actually didn't think they had the sense and I'm pleasantly surprised.

• Like 1

George W Bush's advisors knew that the Southern strategy could be a winner. The GOP are doubling down on that theory lately. We are seeing a polarisation so deep that's affecting state migration statistics. Everything GOP has moved to the south and DC has been declared the devil's playground.

Third GOP debate to be held in Miami

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/14/third-gop-debate-to-be-held-in-miami-00116086

18 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Democrats typically lie by omission, in other words, what they say is true, but isn't the whole picture. This is because a lot of Democrats are lawyers, and lawyers can't lie in court, except by omission.

Trump just makes stuff up.

Perhaps, but IMO some dems make stuff up too. Anyway, Trump is more entertaining than the haters.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

As Mitt Romney just said, both Biden and Trump should step aside, and make room for the  younger generation to take over. When dinosaurs like Pelosi, Feinstein, and McConnell continue to serve, it just degrades the country, and tarnishes congress and the senate even further, if that is even possible. Biden is too old, Trump is not only too old, but too corrupt, and too compromised. There should not only be term limits (two terms, maximum), but also age limits. Mandatory retirement at 75. See ya! You are no longer needed, wanted, or desired. You are too old!

Well, we'll see who comes out the most corrupt and compromised.

Do you mean this ever popular-Mitt Romney who just gave in?

11 hours ago, placeholder said:

Do you seriously believe that unpopularity = corruption? Or are you just throwing this in as a deflection?

You are trying to associate two different things to suggest something that I didn't say.

Go away.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

As Mitt Romney just said, both Biden and Trump should step aside, and make room for the  younger generation to take over. When dinosaurs like Pelosi, Feinstein, and McConnell continue to serve, it just degrades the country, and tarnishes congress and the senate even further, if that is even possible. Biden is too old, Trump is not only too old, but too corrupt, and too compromised. There should not only be term limits (two terms, maximum), but also age limits. Mandatory retirement at 75. See ya! You are no longer needed, wanted, or desired. You are too old!

Agreed 100%.  Mitt was at least morally upright and unimpeachable. And still got pilloried by the press. It may be one of the reasons that Trump was chosen next by the GOP. If moral character did not matter, why not go for the amoral a-hole who at least might get the job done? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

You are trying to associate two different things to suggest something that I didn't say.

Go away.

Romney did not give in. He made a dignified move, by deciding to retire at an appropriate age. Plus, I think he is sick of mixing it up with toxic men, who have zero interest in the well being of the nation, and it's people. 

• Haha 1