Non O Extension Thai wife 45 days before @Chaengwattana Immi BKK

As per title can I go in and do the extension 45 days earlier.

My extension ends October 31 so any day after Monday 18 September will be fine?

(it's within the 45 days timeframe) 

Non O Extension Thai Chaengwattana Immigration Bangkok that is. 

Also I have never been asked to provide 2 copies of each document instead of 1. New rule at CW this year?

Thank you forum ✌️????️

4 hours ago, walailak said:

As per title can I go in and do the extension 45 days earlier.

Yes you can apply for new extension up to 45 days prior to expiry at CW.

There was a post by someone that two copies were required.

However there are recent posts that only one set was required and that's recent.

Be aware that there is a photocopy/print stall on lower level if required.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Most of us have to supply 2 copies of a marriage extension because one copy has to go divisional HQ for final sign off. (Ours are sent o Khon Kaen) However, isn't the office at Chaengwattana Immigration also the HQ of division 1?

That might explain why only one copy is required. (If this found to be correct of course)

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Most of us have to supply 2 copies of a marriage extension because one copy has to go divisional HQ for final sign off. (Ours are sent o Khon Kaen) However, isn't the office at Chaengwattana Immigration also the HQ of division 1?

That might explain why only one copy is required. (If this found to be correct of course)

OK I will update on this once I'm gone and done with this yearly extension endless nonsense copy of a copy of a copy saga ????

• Sad 1

On 9/12/2023 at 8:32 AM, CecilM said:

Yes, please share. That would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Just got back from Immigration...Only one set of docs to submit, same docs and same 1 copy as every year except Wife's declaration form, her ID and House Book, Photos of us, and both map handwritten and google maps. Officer made us  go and copy an extra copy of those , never had this happened to us.

Had the most picky officer ever in 17 years, asked me for TM30, she dint like the SCB online savings that has NO bankbook, kept double and triple checking all of the documents that we presented in order and basically very rude and continuous inappropriate questions' towards wifey.

But at end get what we wanted, back in a month for the remaining of the extension......TIT

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, walailak said:

Just got back from Immigration...Only one set of docs to submit, same docs and same 1 copy as every year except Wife's declaration form, her ID and House Book, Photos of us, and both map handwritten and google maps. Officer made us  go and copy an extra copy of those , never had this happened to us.

Had the most picky officer ever in 17 years, asked me for TM30, she dint like the SCB online savings that has NO bankbook, kept double and triple checking all of the documents that we presented in order and basically very rude and continuous inappropriate questions' towards wifey.

But at end get what we wanted, back in a month for the remaining of the extension......TIT

Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1