Government Cannabis Policy to Focus on Health and Economy

webfact

17 hours ago, webfact said:

The government’s cannabis policy aims to promote health and economic development, as clarified by the Minister of Interior, rather than unregulated recreational use.

Strange how I see more unregulated recreational use than medical use?

• Confused 1

The new Minister of Health, Cholnan Srikaew MD (PTP) seems woefully out of touch...

He assured that cannabis will not be reclassified as a narcotic under Category 5 of the country’s controlled drug list, noting that cannabis with a THC content of more than 0.2% by weight is already regarded as a controlled narcotic.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/public-ministry-to-set-up-national-health-security-board/

Many in this new government will have to work very hard get out of the bottom quartile.

I think BJT, as part of the coalition, will simply re-introduce the Cannabis Control Act in Parliament. It overwhelmingly passed the first reading last year. This essentially enables a Cannabis Control Board to manage all aspects of Cannabis  production, sales/marketing, use.

DTAM (Traditional Medicine) within the MoPH will sit on that board and be responsible for Medical Cannabis solutions.

Not much will change re: normalized personal use.

36 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

The new Minister of Health, Cholnan Srikaew MD (PTP) seems woefully out of touch...

He assured that cannabis will not be reclassified as a narcotic under Category 5 of the country’s controlled drug list, noting that cannabis with a THC content of more than 0.2% by weight is already regarded as a controlled narcotic.

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/public-ministry-to-set-up-national-health-security-board/

Many in this new government will have to work very hard get out of the bottom quartile.

I think BJT, as part of the coalition, will simply re-introduce the Cannabis Control Act in Parliament. It overwhelmingly passed the first reading last year. This essentially enables a Cannabis Control Board to manage all aspects of Cannabis  production, sales/marketing, use.

DTAM (Traditional Medicine) within the MoPH will sit on that board and be responsible for Medical Cannabis solutions.

Nothing will change as Anutin was the Health minister who decriminalised cannabis and is now the Deputy Prime minster.

50 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Nothing will change as Anutin was the Health minister who decriminalised cannabis and is now the Deputy Prime minster.

I think I said as much in my last sentence?

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

2 hours ago, NextG said:

How would you know? Do you diagnose each person?

No by seeing hundreds of outlets from street side vendors to street-side shops selling it..

also online products shipped to your door.

all with-out a doctor on the premises.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

No by seeing hundreds of outlets from street side vendors to street-side shops selling it..

also online products shipped to your door.

all with-out a doctor on the premises.

So just an opinion without any basis in fact. Got it. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Always a mister know it all on the forums, all they do is intimidate posters, can’t have much of a life.

Were you intimidated? ☺️ Diddums… how so?
It’s seems to me that you are the ‘keyboard warrior’ here… with your ‘personal’ attack. I post in good humour. 

1 hour ago, NextG said:

Were you intimidated? ☺️ Diddums… how so?
It’s seems to me that you are the ‘keyboard warrior’ here… with your ‘personal’ attack. I post in good humour. 

Ha ha your the keyboard warrior, I bet you were lurking around your keyboard and couldn’t wait to reply.