Is anyone else as confused as me as to why the US hasn't seized the opportunity to eliminate Putin & Kim Jong un at the same time

steven100

Is anyone else as confused as me as to why the US hasn't seized the opportunity to eliminate Putin & Kim Jong un at the same time

Mutually Assured Destruction

th-1634577669.jpeg.a582dd65bab4a45ae1243cb645d71558.jpeg

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, steven100 said:

I'm not sure what the US is trying to achieve but if I poured billions of $$ into this war I'd want it over asap ......   ?   it's really getting strange that the US & NATO let it drag on ....

So you want to nuke them both. What a maroon. 

Just now, foureyes10 said:

Who or what gives you the right to trumpet this nonsense, the US killed Gadafi because he wanted to sell crude for other than USD, they killed Hussien because he didn't want haliburton to own Irac oil, they hate Kim because he wont lie down for the US, they hate Putin because he wants to sell oil and gas to europe for lower prices thus cutting American oil companies out of some profits...In my opinion I think Iran is right calling the USA the "great satan" ,  every policy decion they have made in the last 100 years has hurt the world!

Very funny.................:clap2:.....................????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Bangkok Barry said:

Have you seen how little Russian troops have advanced in a war that Putrid thought would be over in days? I doubt they cover even 10% of Ukraine. So, why do you think Russia will take over the other 90%, and when?

Russia occupies over 20 percent. 

If they take Odessa Ukraine is toast.

If Ukraine takes Crimea then Ukraine will win.

Blow up that bridge!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Nah.

It's going to take Russia generations to normalize if ever.

You’re probably right. And there are all those people in the Russian hinterland who want Stalin to come back. There was a period of optimism under Gorbachev and Yeltsin, but the US itself may have botched that with “disaster capitalism” (see Naomi Klein).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

No, not BS. The Putin regime will be replaced by a regime chosen by or at least acceptable to the Russian people, whether pro-US or not.

That's funny.  Russia hasn't had a free and fair election in decades.  Even if Putin was eliminated (by external forces, i.e., US), those in power will want to stay in power.  Now if Putin was taken out by internal forces (i.e., Russians), whole different ballgame.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

That's funny.  Russia hasn't had a free and fair election in decades.  Even if Putin was eliminated (by external forces, i.e., US), those in power will want to stay in power.  Now if Putin was taken out by internal forces (i.e., Russians), whole different ballgame.

Quite right, and if Putin were taken out by an external force, he would be replaced by even worse hardliners, which would be a nightmare. It needs to come from inside (even if Russia’s experience with revolutions has not always led to the best results!).

15 hours ago, steven100 said:

Why hasn't or doesn't the US go after Putin and Kim Jong and exterminate them as soon as possible.

I doubt you're serious.  Countries don't just assassinate other countries' leaders.  Surely you understand that whoever replaces them could be worse.  And it would be open season on every country's leaders.  I doubt China would stand idly by.  Fact is, if the US wanted to take out Putin or Kim Jong Un, they'd be dead already.  They wouldn't have to wait for the two to be together.

• Like 1