Is anyone else as confused as me as to why the US hasn't seized the opportunity to eliminate Putin & Kim Jong un at the same time

steven100

50 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I thought it was about controlling wheat production in Ukraine. I think they produce about 10% of the worlds wheat. Global depression may be ahead and people grab what they can before that happens. Just a guess though. ????????‍♂️

That could be part of the Russian thinking, although the Donbas coal could also be coveted. 60 billion tonnes of reserves.

Most wars are theft writ large, and Putin is quite practised at stealing from others.

4 hours ago, The Theory said:

I'm not sure what really ( we have heard that Saddam stored chemical weapons that never found by US Army) was the reason of attacking those 2 cities, but at the time they claimed that military industries mainly located in those 2 cities. 

? My comment was base on Hiroshima and other in Japan.

As for chemical weapons in Iraq .... were long gone from US funded factories in Iraq before invasion. That program ended soon after effectiveness was tested on Kurdish population by Sadam under instruction by the US. Personal opinion .

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

That could be part of the Russian thinking, although the Donbas coal could also be coveted. 60 billion tonnes of reserves.

Most wars are theft writ large, and Putin is quite practised at stealing from others.

Certainly the general eastern territories being contested contain vast and various resources.

But compared to Russia's oil and gas reserves "coal" is a major objective? No more so than the alleged grain production that without the  world with starve !  Of the stated tonnage of grains that escaped Ukraine what percentage was  urgently  rushed  to starving African  nations?

In truth the very first shipload of corn/maize went directly  to........(drum roll ) Irish Republic .

Under the guise of sympathy for Ukraine their grains were  being dumped  in neighboring  countries which led to EU moves to prohibit . Now continues.

Exactly what has Putin stolen with claimed "practice, practised ? " in excess of colonial militarized nations?

Have you noticed the significant  number of nations that are currently  presenting a middle finger with instruction  to "go father yourself" ?

Have you noted the desperate attempts  by "1" nation in slightly pathetic mode to trail about the world pretending diplomatic appeal while continuing to rattle swords in sad contradiction of democratic superiority?

This world is at a crossroads. The false representation of the UN , WHO, NATO as a combination of peaceful accord is being exposed. China has broken the monopoly of the IMF and World Bank who have been the real dispensors of  Debt Trap financing. China has invested  in preference to the unserviceable IMF loans. China has also supported a large chunk of US national debt  by buying US  bonds. If they dumped them in bulk the US would be bankrupt. Printing green at a time when they are leaving stains on  fingers already would not save them.

Paper Tiger? I think so. But so politically arrogant as to be very very  dangerous !

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RanongCat said:

The mentality of a stalker need be considered an irritation rather than a threat.

But eventually... can be made suffer a cure like an itch.

Think you are off-topic, but do you have an itch about something.......?   ????

3 hours ago, RanongCat said:

Certainly the general eastern territories being contested contain vast and various resources.

But compared to Russia's oil and gas reserves "coal" is a major objective? No more so than the alleged grain production that without the  world with starve !  Of the stated tonnage of grains that escaped Ukraine what percentage was  urgently  rushed  to starving African  nations?

In truth the very first shipload of corn/maize went directly  to........(drum roll ) Irish Republic .

Under the guise of sympathy for Ukraine their grains were  being dumped  in neighboring  countries which led to EU moves to prohibit . Now continues.

Exactly what has Putin stolen with claimed "practice, practised ? " in excess of colonial militarized nations?

Have you noticed the significant  number of nations that are currently  presenting a middle finger with instruction  to "go father yourself" ?

Have you noted the desperate attempts  by "1" nation in slightly pathetic mode to trail about the world pretending diplomatic appeal while continuing to rattle swords in sad contradiction of democratic superiority?

This world is at a crossroads. The false representation of the UN , WHO, NATO as a combination of peaceful accord is being exposed. China has broken the monopoly of the IMF and World Bank who have been the real dispensors of  Debt Trap financing. China has invested  in preference to the unserviceable IMF loans. China has also supported a large chunk of US national debt  by buying US  bonds. If they dumped them in bulk the US would be bankrupt. Printing green at a time when they are leaving stains on  fingers already would not save them.

Paper Tiger? I think so. But so politically arrogant as to be very very  dangerous !

If you are looking for a response to conspiracy theory, forget it. 

Putin made the choice to invade Ukraine, now he is wearing the consequences.

I was taught practice is the noun, practise is the verb.

14 hours ago, The Theory said:

I'm not sure what really ( we have heard that Saddam stored chemical weapons that never found by US Army) was the reason of attacking those 2 cities, but at the time they claimed that military industries mainly located in those 2 cities. 

Given the destructive power of the atom bomb, it was irrelevant if there was a legitimate target or not. They were always going to destroy large numbers of civilians. IMO they were an example- surrender or this will happen to every Japanese city.

I fully support that they were used, given the atrocities carried out in China by the Japanese, and if they saved thousands of US soldiers from death, well worth it, IMO.

6 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If you are looking for a response to conspiracy theory, forget it. 

Putin made the choice to invade Ukraine, now he is wearing the consequences.

I was taught practice is the noun, practise is the verb.

What consequences would they be? The much vaunted Ukrainian counter attack seems to have had few successes, and General Winter is coming.

10 hours ago, RanongCat said:

While some of what you say has merit, IMO the western nations, the UK, EU, USA have painted themselves into a corner which will be difficult to escape from. By going all in at the start, they are now facing an indefinite war and the cost of supporting the Ukraine is starting to cause populations in financial doodoo to question if it is worth it to continue.

If they stop now, they will have considerable amounts of egg on faces, and have to explain to an angry population why they wasted so much treasure on a lost cause ( IMO without western support Ukraine will have no option but to negotiate a "peace" that does not favour them ).

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What consequences would they be? The much vaunted Ukrainian counter attack seems to have had few successes, and General Winter is coming.

I have listed them in a previous post, not my problem if you don't want to read what does not agree with your opinion.