What's your opinion on this? Jordan Peterson on Woke Mentality

FruitPudding

4 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

An average 50 year old woman is still getting a dozen hits a day on her ad. You? No way.

I liked the old Red Pill of moving past the anger phase and into IDGAF. This whiny, leg-clinging hoping someone else is unhappy is a downer. It's just self-defeating bitterness.

You're also obsolete. No woman on the apps will even respond to someone describing a "moderate", since that's code for Trump Trash trying to pass and get a date. Your comical fealty to that gold toilet owner who wouldn't hire you as a bell hop amuses them. Are you broke too? Probably.

Brutal Red Pill truth: Nothing is more pathetically beta bux than moving to Thailand to pay to get laid. Anyone here talkin' that religion sure aint living it. It's just a puffed out chest bit of bluster for has-beens.

Can you try writing in English instead of this cr@p? This is an English speaking forum. 
Indeed I understood, but…

Edited by NextG

7 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

An average 50 year old woman is still getting a dozen hits a day on her ad. You? No way.

I liked the old Red Pill of moving past the anger phase and into IDGAF. This whiny, leg-clinging hoping someone else is unhappy is a downer. It's just self-defeating bitterness.

You're also obsolete. No woman on the apps will even respond to someone describing themselves as a "moderate", since that's code for Trump Trash trying to pass as a centrist to get a date. In your native land, you are a sexual untouchable.

Your comical fealty to that gold toilet owner who wouldn't hire you as a bell hop amuses them. Are you broke too? Probably.

Brutal Red Pill truth: Nothing is more pathetically beta bux than moving to Thailand to pay to get laid. Anyone here talkin' that religion sure aint living it. It's just a puffed out chest bit of bluster for dating market losers and has-beens.

That must feel good to start a morning with a good bashing on AseanN?

Wow, you are something aint you ????

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Brutal Red Pill truth: Nothing is more pathetically beta bux than moving to Thailand to pay to get laid. Anyone here talkin' that religion sure aint living it. It's just a puffed out chest bit of bluster for dating market losers and has-beens.

Wow.  I don't know about you, but I'm in Thailand for a week on a visa run from China.  I've liked the place since I worked here for 6 years.  Never once paid to get laid, nor did I even chase Thai skirts while I was working here.

I'm sensing a little projection through accusation...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LaosLover said:

You're also obsolete. No woman on the apps will even respond to someone describing themselves as a "moderate", since that's code for Trump Trash trying to pass as a centrist to get a date. In your native land, you are a sexual untouchable.

Your comical fealty to that gold toilet owner who wouldn't hire you as a bell hop amuses them. Are you broke too? Probably.

You seem to be trying to score points at the expense of clarity. I have very little idea of what you are saying, and you lost me at the red pill.

BTW if there is a pill to take to DGAF about western women as living with/ marital possibilities I must have taken it about 40 years ago, as one was one too many to waste my life on.

At least with the farang bar scene in LOS one knows up front how much it's going to cost, without being dragged through the emotional mire till the inevitable ending when the guy gets taken to the cleaners ( as the saying goes ).

An average 50 year old woman is still getting a dozen hits a day on her ad.

Every western man needs a good slap if they even consider the possibility of hooking up with some well used woman that probably comes with brats.

Don't get me wrong, I worked closely with hundreds of western women, and like them as platonic friends, but as lovers and wives 55555555555555555.

It's no wonder that thousands of western men hop on a jet plane and head to the Land of Smiles, in preference to trying to find one they like back 'ome.

I see that Trump really must live in your head, given how often you just have to bring him into play.

BTW do I see a spot of superiority complex in evidence there?

2 hours ago, LaosLover said:

Fatty's gonna be a prison wife within a year. Red Pill is the Esperanto of sexual theory. Sweet.

LOL. Do you think the secret service is going to accept trying to function in a real jail? Not going to happen. At most, IMO, is house arrest in his mansion.

I have to wonder at the wet dreams some posters have on here.

5 hours ago, impulse said:

Old and ugly, absolutely.  

Seriously, you've never met a woman from your past that used to be smoking hot and always had a date, and then they pack on 30 or 40 lb, makeup doesn't cover the wrinkles and they sit at home with their cats a lot?  Not because there's nobody that will date them.  Just not the guys they want and have come to demand.

You need to pull up some YouTubes by Pearl (justpearlythings).  She's a hoot.  In limited doses, because she's merciless.

Three hours! 
I just spent three hours of my time listening to this because of you!: 

????

What is remarkable is that I sat through it all ????

My take is that Andrew made the most sense overall and that it was somewhat interesting to observe the behaviour of the women involved. 

17 minutes ago, NextG said:

Three hours! 

????

My take is that Andrew made the most sense overall and that it was somewhat interesting to observe the behaviour of the women involved. 

16 min in, cant say I can associate with any of them. Can you give me a reason to continue? 

I have no wife for status, I have wife because I can live with her, and feel love, feel taken care of, and feel I can contribute tro her as well we do things together that matters to us. 

38 minutes ago, NextG said:

Three hours! 

????

a man can smell a hoe and the difference of a man have two wifes and a lady who have two men, haram? 

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Hummin said:

16 min in, cant say I can associate with any of them. Can you give me a reason to continue? 

I have no wife for status, I have wife because I can live with her, and feel love, feel taken care of, and feel I can contribute tro her as well we do things together that matters to us. 

I’m sure that I didn’t suggest that anyone would or should agree with any of them. I just stated that I watched the whole thing and overall he made the most sense. 
That doesn’t mean that we have to align exactly with his views. 
Let’s look at status… it means different things to different people. For example, you wouldn’t want your wife to be the ‘village bike’ as it would reflect badly upon you. You wouldn’t want to take a girl home to your parents whereupon she embarrassed you with her behaviour. 

You wouldn’t want your date to refuse to pass you the salt at a dinner with friends.

So likely your wife supports you in a way acceptable to you. Some women may not understand that.  
Status doesn’t have to mean riches etc

23 minutes ago, Hummin said:

a man can smell a hoe and the difference of a man have two wifes and a lady who have two men, haram? 

I understand his point here too. I can tell you that I have turned down more women that I’ve slept with. This is in the west, not Thailand…. but it also includes freebies offered in Thailand. 
Unless it happens to you, you might not understand. Any girl who would sleep with me on a first date is automatically discounted as a serious prospect. Any girl who approached me first, ditto. 
So overall a lot of what he says resonates with me, though unlike him, I prefer a low profile ????

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

I understand his point here too. I can tell you that I have turned down more women that I’ve slept with. This is in the west, not Thailand…. but it also includes freebies offered in Thailand. 
Unless it happens to you, you might not understand. Any girl who would sleep with me on a first date is automatically discounted as a serious prospect. Any girl who approached me first, ditto. 
So overall a lot of what he says resonates with me, though unlike him, I prefer a low profile ????

Im fully aware of what you saying, being exposed both in work, sport and other activities I had more than I could handle if I had been weak. I always acted proffessional when it came to relationships or interactions where my job and other activities was the reason I got the affection. 

11 minutes ago, NextG said:

you have to remember he only talk about his experience and how it have coloured him. He started as the nobody he talk about, and now he have created a self made illusion who effectively use to hustle others. 

Just think about it, how is it possible to make men all over world looking at 22 men run after a round ball? it is their passion, their love and what they spend their time to follow and read everything about. Some is willing to die for their team if there was no control and some kind of regulation. Men and women is ridicolous stupid and easy to manipulate for love, sex, money and tribal activity. 

He is just feeding the masses with a constructed reality based on Alpha men who is 0,00001 percent of the world population if even that many

I managed 59 minutes! Thats it, nothing to learn or nothing new from Mr Tate or the women

Edited by Hummin

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

you have to remember he only talk about his experience and how it have coloured him. He started as the nobody he talk about, and now he have created a self made illusion who effectively use to hustle others. 

Just think about it, how is it possible to make men all over world looking at 22 men run after a round ball? it is their passion, their love and what they spend their time to follow and read everything about. Some is willing to die for their team if there was no control and some kind of regulation. Men and women is ridicolous stupid and easy to manipulate for love, sex, money and tribal activity. 

He is just feeding the masses with a constructed reality based on Alpha men who is 0,00001 percent of the world population if even that many

I managed 59 minutes! Thats it, nothing to learn or nothing new from Mr Tate or the women

I didn’t watch it to learn anything. I watched it to give them an opportunity to present their perspectives. I think it would be more useful to certain women. 

15 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Im fully aware of what you saying, being exposed both in work, sport and other activities I had more than I could handle if I had been weak. I always acted proffessional when it came to relationships or interactions where my job and other activities was the reason I got the affection. 

We keep our standards for a reason, whether consciously or subconsciously. 
Like a ship’s captain, knowing if he keeps heading in a certain direction, he will reach land. 

3 hours ago, NextG said:

Jordan Peterson agrees with your philosophy on dating. 

Edited by save the frogs

19 hours ago, NextG said:

Three hours! 

????

Sadly, I just landed back where YouTube is blocked so I can't see which 3 hours you watched.  As indicated, I have to take Pearl and the others in very limited doses.  They can be brutal.

20 hours ago, NextG said:

I understand his point here too. I can tell you that I have turned down more women that I’ve slept with.

The only ones that offered me sex were ones that were desperate and that I would not want to sleep with anyway.

However I didn't normally associate with slappers so who knows how many offers I missed out on.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

20 hours ago, NextG said:

I didn’t watch it to learn anything. I watched it to give them an opportunity to present their perspectives. I think it would be more useful to certain women. 

Obviously many or some I would say Insecure women is attracted to men like Tate. 

If you want to win a woman's hearth, it is a game you have to understand, and the game changes with the different type of women.

If you just trying to be yourself, or try to be what you think women want you to be, or be like what women say thwy want, we'll, good luck.

He is right about a few things, be someone for yourself, talk less be more, be confident in what you do and say, and show them you can take care and give them safety as well Copliments.

Never degrade a woman in public. Not once I have talked bad or made complaints about my women to anyone. I have talked about struggles to my friends, but already then, I know it was over. 

With the right person, everything can be fixed. 

Edited by Hummin

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

If you want to win a woman's hearth, it is a game you have to understand, and the game changes with the different type of women.

I was never a game player, which might explain why I had zero success as a "stud".

It became blindingly obvious to me the day a good female friend told me that she wanted a man that could pretend to not want her, in a way that she knew he did. Completely barking.

BTW, she was the sort of woman that any man with functioning hormones would want to bonk, so seemed strange to me that she needed to play games.

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I was never a game player, which might explain why I had zero success as a "stud".

It became blindingly obvious to me the day a good female friend told me that she wanted a man that could pretend to not want her, in a way that she knew he did. Completely barking.

BTW, she was the sort of woman that any man with functioning hormones would want to bonk, so seemed strange to me that she needed to play games.

It goes both ways, also for me when it was obvious they wanted me, and the harder they tried, the less I wanted them. Desperation is not sexy

I could use a month or two to circle in a woman I wanted, but of course, at a good party, it could happen in the moment of exitement, but very rear I met a woman again if it was a one night stand. To easy

Edited by Hummin

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I could use a month or two to circle in a woman I wanted, but of course, at a good party, it could happen in the moment of exitement, but very rear I met a woman again if it was a one night stand. To easy

but very rear I met a woman again if it was a one night stand. To easy

The connotations are somewhat naughty!

Sorry, just couldn't resist.

54 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The only ones that offered me sex were ones that were desperate and that I would not want to sleep with anyway.

However I didn't normally associate with slappers so who knows how many offers I missed out on.

What you write doesn’t make any sense. How does one ‘associate’ with ‘slappers’? Is there a ‘slapper’s association’ where you can go to meet them? 
You just didn’t have the social skills to get what you wanted at the time. 
Do you know how easy it is as a young person to get together? It’s incredibly easy. 
I’ll give you an example: I have an old email account. All the girls within are graded by the size of their breasts. Do you know who administered the account for me? Another ‘busty’ girl whom I met on my travels. I sat next to her and went through the cup sizes, including hers. 
Totally upfront; totally transparent. 
You really have no idea how easy it is. 
Some girls travel to experience freedom…

46 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

but very rear I met a woman again if it was a one night stand. To easy

The connotations are somewhat naughty!

Sorry, just couldn't resist.

• Stench, smell, aroma, scent, odor.
  • Strong, tough, sturdy, hard.
  • Proud, confident, arrogant, egotistical.
  • Childish, childlike, young, youthful.
  • Rich, loaded, privileged, wealthy, affluent.
  • Broke, poor, impoverished.
  • Frugal, economical, stingy, cheap.
  • Tempting, attractive, interesting.

Im not sure what connotations is, and to be true, I think it is first time I have ever noticed the word, and first time I googled it. 

What I can say, it was in the moment of joy, and nothing else. Most likely she never knew who I was, and if so, I would not had a one night stand with her. More interesting when they did not know me at all from before. 

It is cind of intimidating when they know you, or think thay know you, and you have no idea who they are, or the reason why they are interested, even the most obvious is they know you from media, and thats why they are easy to go with you. 

20 minutes ago, NextG said:

What you write doesn’t make any sense. How does one ‘associate’ with ‘slappers’? Is there a ‘slapper’s association’ where you can go to meet them? 
You just didn’t have the social skills to get what you wanted at the time. 
Do you know how easy it is as a young person to get together? It’s incredibly easy. 
I’ll give you an example: I have an old email account. All the girls within are graded by the size of their breasts. Do you know who administered the account for me? Another ‘busty’ girl whom I met on my travels. I sat next to her and went through the cup sizes, including hers. 
Totally upfront; totally transparent. 
You really have no idea how easy it is. 
Some girls travel to experience freedom…

You are the naughty one, and some girls like the directness to, no chit chat, just straight to the business. 

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

You are the naughty one, and some girls like the directness to, no chit chat, just straight to the business. 

Actually not at all. How else do you make your dreams come true if not to enact them? So if I saw a girl to whom I was attracted, I had two choices; leave it in my head and let her walk away, perhaps not ever to be seen again or actually talk to her ????

Often it would turn out that she liked me too. That doesn’t mean that I would attempt to take advantage of the situation. I remained truthful and respectful. It was always ‘ladies first’. In fact, I would always wait. Even if I knew that she wanted for us to ‘get closer’, I would instead suggest that we met the next day. That way we both had time to decide if it were something that we really wanted to do. 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Not ever the case with me. Always chit-chat…. building the tension. No drunken fumbles for me…. in general. There were times when I was dragged away from my friends by an eager female. Though I always stayed in control. No silly ‘accidents’ nor ‘regretful’ women. Always kept in mind that it was a person, rather than just a thing for my use. 
Do unto others… and all that. 

Edited by NextG

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

Not ever the case with me. Always chit-chat…. building the tension. No drunken fumbles for me…. in general. There were times when I was dragged away from my friends by an eager female. Though I always stayed in control. No silly ‘accidents’ nor ‘regretful’ women. Always kept in mind that it was a person, rather than just a thing for my use. 

Respectfull always the best approach, and likevise spend time build the exitement. 

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant subject on a brilliant man who started this campaign for common sense simply by refusing to call imbeciles by their chosen pronouns.

If he makes money out of this campaign,fair play to him because i can see that it has affected his health.Never seen him beaten in a sensible debate,i like him.