student-visa sponsoring japanese school?

Obviously, the nationality of 

student is non Thai. If he/she were a Thai passport holder, he/she would not need a visa to study Japanese in his/her own country.

He(OP) speaks English somewhat fluently ( his ielts writing score7, speaking: 7.5 ), basic Thai, basic Japanese, and his native language very fluently.

Thanks for your replies.

Edited by topswijaya
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, topswijaya said:

Obviously, the nationality of 

student is non Thai. If he/she were a Thai passport holder, he/she would not need a visa to study Japanese in his/her own country.

Of course "Obviously"  not Thai.

Options available would include age etc .... given your similar thread asking about max age for ED visa that I posted above.

Seems that you are asking about a Non ED.

Just outline details..

Perhaps you will receive helpful advice.

EDIT: just searching now to reply to unrelated thread here is another of your threads.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1288406-how-to-change-from-ed-visa-to-marriage-visa/  

You started a thread and replied ZERO. 

Edited by DrJack54

I suggest contacting the Thai Language Station (TLS). They are a Japanese-Thai owned language school which offers Japanese language teaching and provides visas. Send them a message by LINE (Here is their website).

Their main business is teaching English and Thai to Japanese living in Thailand. But I am pretty confident they can deal with your need. They have several language schools in Bangkok and even one in Pattaya.

Their boss is a little bit famous in Japan having appeared on TV there to teach about Thailand.

• Thumbs Up 1