Biden makes major strategic shift at border

Social Media

7 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Orderly? Not according to the Texas Gov: “Texas installed razor wire in Eagle Pass to stop illegal crossings,” Abbott explained on X, formerly known as Twitter. “Today the Biden Admin CUT that wire, opening the floodgates to illegal immigrants.”

https://nypost.com/2023/09/21/biden-administration-sending-800-new-troops-to-border-amid-migrant-crisis/

Fed v state? Looks like a good way to break up the USA. Brilliant Biden.

You never wanted Trump to send troops to the border?

3 hours ago, Tug said:

Oh god no the major reason we have such poor laws governing our borders is because the republicans like to use the issue to club the democrats otherwise an equitable solution would have been legislated years ago

So, when the Democrats controlled the White House and both houses of Congress why weren't the "poor laws" fixed?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

It's exactly like climate change. The only way this gets fixed is to spread the wealth more equitably. Like it or not, this disparity in incomes and wealth is a major driver of immigration.

Isn't communism supposed to solve the problem of income disparity and inequitable income distribution? 

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

You couldn't answer a straight and relevant question if your life depended on it. I know that you supported Trump taking military action.

I never thought that any one individual could manage this but I don't think that you know anything, about anything.

• Like 1