What's your chill out night/day?

georgegeorgia

What night do you close the doors , open a packet of crisps or peanuts or whatever. And chill out and watch Netflix 

What's your relaxation day and what do you do .

Do you eat all junk food that evening and smoke the wacky tobacky watching Netflix or sport 

Every Friday night even when I was  in Pattaya I bought ice cream ,chocolate and salt & vinegar crisps and watched reruns of Columbo and Law & order lights   turned out ,doors closed from the outside and Air condition on, laying on  the lounge chilling out oblivious to the hustle & bustle outside in Pattaya 

What's your chill out night and whats your routine ?

Do you have to be by yourself that day /night ?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Like 1

Everyday and night is chill. Some more than others. Walked 3km home on the beach in the rain after a few pints the other night. That was fab. But fine red wine, cheese & crackers (occasionally tea and cookies) with my little Tilac watching a movie is most nights for us...when we're not galavanting around Thailand.????

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Expat68 said:

Saturday night is my chill out night. Watching live football or horseracing from the UK, brilliant. Sometimes a bottle of red, cheese and biscuits other nights a cold beer

How do you get your live football? I understand some authority here in Thailand has stopped beIN from giving us English and Scottish Premiership games.

On 9/22/2023 at 9:31 AM, georgegeorgia said:

What night do you close the doors , open a packet of crisps or peanuts or whatever. And chill out and watch Netflix 

What's your relaxation day and what do you do .

Do you eat all junk food that evening and smoke the wacky tobacky watching Netflix or sport 

[  ...  ]

What's your chill out night and whats your routine ?

Do you have to be by yourself that day /night ?

1) I never "open a packet of crisps or peanuts or whatever, and chill out and watch Netflix"...:whistling: – I prefers to watch new film in a proper cinema, and it is without consuming disturbing popcorns and drink...:thumbsup:

2) Every third night – sometimes every second night – out to a night club playing good dance-style music for partying...????

3) Every night is a "chill out night" when having all-year holiday. 200-250 evenings are with excellent weather conditions for a cosy candlelight dinner by the beach...????️????????

4) Depending on mood – I enjoy being alone, and I also enjoys good company...????