90 Day Count Verification

4 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Does one day REALLY matter in one's life?

What a sad conversation this is.

of course one day matters, it could mean the difference between getting fined 2K baht or not (in the worst case scenario).

or in the case of the proposed new tax amendment, being classed a tax resident or not.

you're the sad one that didn't know the answer to the OP's question and continue to post irrelevant drivel.

18 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

of course one day matters, it could mean the difference between getting fined 2K baht or not (in the worst case scenario).

or in the case of the proposed new tax amendment, being classed a tax resident or not.

you're the sad one that didn't know the answer to the OP's question and continue to post irrelevant drivel.

The only one to whom it would make a difference would be the one who waited until the very last day to make their report and that would be a pretty dumb thing to do.

What does the proposed tax amendment have to do with this? (which won't apply to us anyway)

The best comment regarding this whole thread actually came from @Mutt Daeng

On 9/24/2023 at 9:05 PM, Mutt Daeng said:

It doesn't matter what you think or what your 90 day report calculator app says. It's what immigration say that counts. I cant believe that people are getting so "bent out of shape" about whether their next "90" day report is 89,90 or 91 days after their previous report.

Here here to that. 

I just did my first online in 5 years and it was accepted and pending.  Jomtien

There seems to be multiple address and an app

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Is the correct/best address to use?

The receipt has boxes for Tourist or Non-Imm but that is not on the application form??

Edited by AAArdvark
additional info

15 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

I just did my first online in 5 years and it was accepted and pending.  Jomtien

Just check regularly because you are NOT done yet, it should hopefully soon say "Approved" then you can print out the PDF with your new reporting date and put that in your Passport if you like

Edited by MJCM
SpElLiNg

11 hours ago, treetops said:

If you look at your approval receipt you will see the job title of the approver.  On my latest one this translates as "Deputy Inspector/Immigration, Chonburi Province".

This indicates to me it's being done locally.

image.png.ac4519fe95fa7de26380f96395c99dfe.png

Yes, I looked at my last approval receipt and it says something about Rayong on there, so I guess you're right. It's still very strange that I got 2 approvals that time, one on the desk and one online.

23 hours ago, Eff1n2ret said:

Yes, I looked at my last approval receipt and it says something about Rayong on there, so I guess you're right. It's still very strange that I got 2 approvals that time, one on the desk and one online.

Mine says Chonburi just like it should.  Must be magic!  And 28 hour service  

Edited by AAArdvark