Dating with Dan. Help the Goat find a Good Thai Woman

Goat

16 hours ago, champers said:

Interesting thread. Dan About Thailand also owns ASEAN Now and put it up for sale last week. 

Maybe online matchmaking is more profitable.

Possibly is, there are a lot of weird socially inept/oddballs men around that will pay good money to try and get their leg over.... Look no further than the OP.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Goat said:

Any idea how much he is asking?

If it is around the 500,000 mark I would be interested in taking a 50% share for 250,000.

I reckon I could turn it back around. 

Rename it back to Thaivisa.

The ASEAN thing was a bit of a brainfart. The Singapore thread, despite Singapore being a big expat center, is actually less busy than this dating site with no women. They get about one post every four months.

I reckon I could definately improve the Dating Site. More girls available at my local supermarket than the 8 on the site. Better looking too.

I could do a Goat Around Thailand. And actually speak to Thai people, not just focus on my ordinary overly botoxed head which I find a bit off putting to be honest. Too much "me' and 'I' on Dans version. Not enough actually listening to what the Thais have to say.

And improve the news feeds. A lot goes on in Thailand, but there is no English language reporting for the many expats who cant read the local lingo.

Thailand won the ASian Volleyball championship a couple of weeks ago. Smashed Australia and beat China in the final. Some very cute girls in the team, but not a mention of it here. 

If anyone is keen to take on the other 50% then send me a PM.

500k baht? lol Dream on. Could be wrong but George sold TV in the million(s) dollar area. 

Edited by daveAustin
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

These guys were too stupid to notice their stretch marks?

Mind you, there was one ThaiVisa poster who managed to get engaged to a ladyboy without noticing his penis.

Some women don't get them, especially with small babies like those born here. Not noticing a penis is a different matter altogether.

17 hours ago, transam said:

But I doubt any of those would be interested in an Australian goat herder, or a bloke needing advice finding a Thai bird on an internet forum, especially when he has been in the country for 40 years. ..????............ ????

Dim

I saw your name come up on my thread as always and thought you were going to accuse me of taking the pi$$ out of the Brit with a dating site with only 8 women and a real estate site with only 19 listings and not believing me that I was genuinely looking for love.

I have had more Thai women than you have had hot dinners. Thought I would give Dans Dating site a go. 

But it has been disapointing. If i put all the women in a van there would still be spare seats.

• Sad 3
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, Datsun 1200 said:

I would say virtually impossible to find these traits in a girl that would date you...

2] No kids

3] no tattoos

4] Gainfully employed

Unless she is ugly, and/or can't have kids, why would she pick you?

I am not sure they even exist, with the above traits and under 35yo

IH

You must be new to Thailand.

I have had literally countless women as described. And it aint just me, many friends have had similar. 

Blokes here seem to fall into two catogories.

1 The blokes who were amazed that anyone would like them and they fall for the one woman and hold on for dear life. These blokes are more likely to end up with a bargirl, but not always. Generally low self esteem and lack self confidence.

2 The blokes that are amazed how easy it is to pick up so many decent looking women here that are not bargirls. These blokes nearly always speak thai well, but there are some exceptions. Usually over confident types.

Generally speaking.

After reading Dans spruiking the site that he had over ten Thai women writing to him everyday looking for farang fellas I thought this will be another site to plunder. 

Unfortunatley it is a complete flop.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

Dim

I saw your name come up on my thread as always and thought you were going to accuse me of taking the pi$$ out of the Brit with a dating site with only 8 women and a real estate site with only 19 listings and not believing me that I was genuinely looking for love.

I have had more Thai women than you have had hot dinners. Thought I would give Dans Dating site a go. 

But it has been disapointing. If i put all the women in a van there would still be spare seats.

You do understand that bragging about "accomplishments" with naive girls, who are desperate for any way out of poverty, doesn't look impressive to anyone. Neither is paying for them, though not saying you have. If you really want a nice girl, your thinking has to drastically change, because this kind makes it look like they are only objects for your own pleasure. A good woman is not one you want to use, nor take for granted, as they only come by once or twice in a lifetime. No one can pick a girlfriend for you, something you should already know. Attraction isn't a choice, but it does get a man into trouble. If you have 10 good looking girls, you're lucky, IF you are a good man that actually deserves one, that one will match what matches you. Beauty fades, but character doesn't. IF you are genuinely looking for love, you need to change what you think is right for you, and make yourself right for them, then the right one will find you. Sites work, but many are scammers, greedy, have kids, a past, or are mentally ill. Best to put yourself in a situation you like, and women will be there. Cafes, coffee shops, department stores, noodle shops, anything but bars will have women, and if you can communicate with them, that's your start.

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Beauty fades, but character doesn't.

Which is why I like to enjoy them and then set them free to find someone who will spend the rest of their lives with an elderly woman.

I searched facebook for my exes who were attractive 30 years ago. After seeing them these days I know I did the right thing by passing them along.

I dont need to stay with them until death does us part.

I just want my turn with them before passing them along.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You do understand that bragging about "accomplishments" with naive girls, who are desperate for any way out of poverty

I am not after the poverty ones as they always have financial problems.

Just middle class, gainfully employed women who are horny. There are thousands of them in Thailand.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, daveAustin said:

500k baht? lol Dream on. Could be wrong but George sold TV in the million(s) dollar area. 

Yes George did. 

It reminds me of this story.

"You only ever get one Alan Bond in your life and I've had mine," the late Kerry Packer famously said of the West Australian who forked out $1 billion for the Nine Network back in 1987 and subsequently lost the lot.26 ก.ย. 

Kerry Packer on the business deal that saw Bond buy the Channel 9 network for $1.05 billion in 1987 and sell it back to Packer for $250 million three years later.

I dont think it will go for one million thos time round.

15 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Sites work, but many are scammers, greedy, have kids, a past, or are mentally ill. Best to put yourself in a situation you like, and women will be there. Cafes, coffee shops, department stores, noodle shops, anything but bars will have women, and if you can communicate with them, that's your start.

Agree totally. 

• Love It 1

Just now, Goat said:

Which is why I like to enjoy them and then set them free to find someone who will spend the rest of their lives with an elderly woman.

I searched facebook for my exes who were attractive 30 years ago. After seeing them these days I know I did the right thing by passing them along.

I dont need to stay with them until death does us part.

I just want my turn with them before passing them along.

Listen to your words. Really listen. You do understand your attractiveness is fading as we speak. I looked like Rambo from age 20 to 50, then lost a little because I hurt my joints lifting too much weight. I still look okay for 67 but have been humbled along the way. I was married 3 times, for a total of 20 years,and with 2 for another 4. Always was looking for a girlfriend and not to just "pass them along", and was with many women, but hardly countless, which is a lie anyway. Yet for one reason or another, mostly different future plans, mental illnesses, cheating, lying or others, they didn't last the distance. I'm still optimistic because I've learned how to treat a woman since my first marriage, and wasn't bad before that, just not a good listener. Many men brag about having hundreds of women, when in reality they probably didn't have more than 50 or so. Unless they were paying, and only looked at women to use, most people like a relationship, and those last awhile. I had a friend, average looking, but a good bull<deleted>ter, who had a new girl every week or so. He really cared for one girl, named Dawn (never forget). He always regretted treating her  just like all the rest, because that's what he became over those years. Women were objects, and the one he loved knew it, so she left. If you don't need to stay with them till death do us part, pay for them, because a good women doesn't deserve to be used. If you use a good woman, they get bitter, and eventually don't trust anyone, and their relationships are always the same. All because they trusted the wrong men.

6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I was married 3 times, for a total of 20 years,

Which was where you went wrong Fred.

A huge mistake. 

You end up having to give all your stuff to a woman who you dont like anymore.

And think of all the women you could of had in those 20 years you wasted.

Good luck mate.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Which was where you went wrong Fred.

A huge mistake. 

You end up having to give all your stuff to a woman who you dont like anymore.

And think of all the women you could of had in those 20 years you wasted.

Good luck mate.

I did make mistakes, only because I picked the wrong women to marry. I'm not concerned about numbers, even if I was with quite a few. I like a relationship, and as a man gets older, the most important thing he can have is a good companion. Men don't age well alone. I never gave all my stuff to anyone with this last exception of building a house for her and our daughter, then having her screw me over. I'm still in the house, although when we move back home, it will be hers. Thing is, she will never win, besides getting the house, which isn't everything,and I treated her better than anyone ever did (she still wants to come back because of this), and her being 43 and aging, has almost no prospects here, as locals don't want women over 40 who had kids, besides to use or be a farm wife.

• Love It 1

51 minutes ago, Goat said:

Dim

I don't doubt you like to dip your wick into anything that moves, perhaps in your pen you had plenty of practice, eh........????

Anyhooo, I wasn't a late starter, as you seem to be, so at my age I don't need to search for any vacant oraphis as you do, and you being in LOS for 40 years, you were most definitely a late starter.......????..................????

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Goat said:

Too right,

I'm in contact with 2x past Thai LTRs from 2010 and they've totally lost their looks now.

I'm not bothered about 'character', I just want a firm, shapely body in my bed.

Call me shallow if you like!

• Thanks 1