Dating with Dan. Help the Goat find a Good Thai Woman

Goat

I got married twice to career women in their 30's. No kids, very good jobs, no tats, no previous hubby, never paid for anything (even the wedding). My previous wife's parents even bought us a house in their village as a wedding gift. Both times I got lucky with the circumstances surrounding me and  I don't think I could pull this off again.

• Haha 2

I understand someone's preference for a woman weighing under 50 kgs, but that's tiny unless she's pretty short. My preference is usually 120-128 lbs or so, 54 kgs to 58 kgs, and not short. Most of the best figures of women fall into this range, especially if they have some meat on top. A girl without tattoos is okay, especially here, where it's frowned upon if they do. Employed, definitely, less chance of a money grabber if more independent. No kids is going to be tough, as a large majority will have children by the time they are in their late 20's.Under 38 is easy, unless you're over 60, where the difference would be a relation problem. Two different worlds and ways of thinking. You didn't mention if she could speak English, or if you could speak Thai, because if neither can communicate in  language, that doesn't leave much to do besides sex, which is an attraction you either have or you don't. It's not a choice, and chemistry is a major thing in a relationship. Born a female of course, unless you are okay with someone who "changed".

• Confused 2

43 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

My preference is usually 120-128 lbs or so, 54 kgs to 58 kgs, and not short. Most of the best figures of women fall into this range, especially if they have some meat on top.

if they have  ripper set of Ds or DDs i could go to 54kgs

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, impulse said:

Jeez Loueez.

That's like asking us to give up our best secret fishing spot.

No, just asking you which of the fishing spots Dan has published on his dating site do you think would be the best.

46 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

No kids is going to be tough, as a large majority will have children by the time they are in their late 20's

I dont want bargirls who mostly have kids.

Most Thai single women i have been with around 30 that I have tested are professionals and havent had kids. There is thousands of them.

Although i concede there are none on Dans Dating Site. 

1 hour ago, Ben Zioner said:

Don't  get it, your op says "Thai woman" doesn't? 

You know what I mean. 

Take a thai "girl' home, she acts shy, turns off the lights, you lay back and get a mind boggling blowie, go to retuen the favor and instead of a shellfish you get a hot dog.

We have all been there.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

And here was me thinking you were still a virgin, but no, it’s Don Juan himself!! 

just goes to show you should never judge a book by it’s cover ????

Oh Bob, I thought you leaving Thailand?

Anyway you have told us all about your less than attractive wife.

Perhaps you should check out whats on offer at Dans Dating. He has at least ten girls contacting him per day searching for blokes just like you.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Goat said:

Oh Bob, I thought you leaving Thailand?

Anyway you have told us all about your less than attractive wife.

Perhaps you should check out whats on offer at Dans Dating. He has at least ten girls contacting him per day searching for blokes just like you.

They tell you handsome man 2,000 short time want me go your room? ????

2 hours ago, champers said:

Dan About Thailand also owns ASEAN Now and put it up for sale last week. 

Any idea how much he is asking?

If it is around the 500,000 mark I would be interested in taking a 50% share for 250,000.

I reckon I could turn it back around. 

Rename it back to Thaivisa.

The ASEAN thing was a bit of a brainfart. The Singapore thread, despite Singapore being a big expat center, is actually less busy than this dating site with no women. They get about one post every four months.

I reckon I could definately improve the Dating Site. More girls available at my local supermarket than the 8 on the site. Better looking too.

I could do a Goat Around Thailand. And actually speak to Thai people, not just focus on my ordinary overly botoxed head which I find a bit off putting to be honest. Too much "me' and 'I' on Dans version. Not enough actually listening to what the Thais have to say.

And improve the news feeds. A lot goes on in Thailand, but there is no English language reporting for the many expats who cant read the local lingo.

Thailand won the ASian Volleyball championship a couple of weeks ago. Smashed Australia and beat China in the final. Some very cute girls in the team, but not a mention of it here. 

If anyone is keen to take on the other 50% then send me a PM.

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, bob smith said:

They tell you handsome man 2,000 short time want me go your room? ????

Sorry Bob, they are exactly the type of girls I dont want.

I will leave paying girls, and overly used girls all for you mate.

They are all yours.

And the thousands of a blokes that have been through them.

22 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

seems to me the debt things isnt a regional issue in LOS...hence the sick buffalo! ????

Thai banks wont loan to people who earn under 15,000 per month.

So the Bangkok girls genrally earn over that and end up getting bank loans.

issan girls less so BUT can end up with issues also from the local mafia loan sharks.

The best way to really test a Thai female is to ask them for a small loan.