Dating with Dan. Help the Goat find a Good Thai Woman

Goat

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Too right,

I'm in contact with 2x past Thai LTRs from 2010 and they've totally lost their looks now.

I'm not bothered about 'character', I just want a firm, shapely body in my bed.

Call me shallow if you like!

To help you get into bed, no doubt.......................????.......................????

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I was married 2x or a total of 43 years.

Which makes me 2x the expert you always claim to be.

You don't only learn from time spent, but from desire. If you read my posts, they always make sense, in regards to how to treat a woman. Attraction to the wrong ones hurt me, as it does millions of others, and I've never paid for a companion. I won't end up alone, as there are many women who are looking for a man that understands them, and will listen. And the older you get, the more that's what you want, because independence comes easy, but love doesn't, and I want to be loved for who I am, and not what my wallet has. That's why I'm not worried. Money can't buy knowledge, patience, love, understanding or health. It can buy sex, but that isn't what I'm after. I never claimed to be an expert. I just know a lot about women. And the more you fail, the more you learn, and in the end, the better chance you have for the right one to find you. For the right reasons. Money won't keep a good woman, but love will. If you're always looking for a firm, hot body in your bed, you will have to pay one way or another. Cash buys non emotional sex. Taking care of yourself and treating a woman right brings the same. Sometimes it takes longer than you'd expect.

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

and I want to be loved for who I am, and not what my wallet has.

Sometimes it takes longer than you'd expect.

But you're essentially unlovable (as am I), so always doomed to failure.

It's taken your whole life and you've got nowhere so far.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

But you're essentially unlovable (as am I), so always doomed to failure.

How would you ascertain that I'm unlovable? That was never a problem. They knew how to love, cook, clean and have sex. What they didn't know was how to let go of baggage acquired in their childhoods. Narcissism isn't curable, and it has you waste many years with a person who hates themselves too much to really love you. Failure only happens when you give up. That I'll never do.

3 hours ago, transam said:

Anyhooo, I wasn't a late starter, as you seem to be,

Oh dear.

You only arrived here after your first UK wife left you. On your first trip later in life you fell for the first one and then moved in with her and her children up to the boonies.

I was here in my teens and then every year in my 20s and 30s until I moved here in my 30s. Full moon parties, half moon parties, island hopping, golden triangle adventures and many young thai women (and drunken western backpackers] whose bodies had not been damaged by childbirth, Bangkok nightclubs, Samui Reggae Bar etc etc when you were sitting in the cold for years with your disinterested unhappy UK wife.

Chalk and cheese.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Actually no, because he passed away years back, and was never happy with any girl besides Dawn. His lifestyle killed him too young.

If he had of satyed with Dawn he would have got sick of her anyway.

RIP Old Rooter

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Goat said:

Oh dear.

You only arrived here after your first UK wife left you. On your first trip later in life you fell for the first one and then moved in with her and her children up to the boonies.

I was here in my teens and then every year in my 20s and 30s until I moved here in my 30s. Full moon parties, half moon parties, island hopping, golden triangle adventures and many young thai women (and drunken western backpackers] whose bodies had not been damaged by childbirth, Bangkok nightclubs, Samui Reggae Bar etc etc when you were sitting in the cold for years with your disinterested unhappy UK wife.

Chalk and cheese.

????...Ol' Goaty making up stories again about my UK life, you are a very sad individual, but we must make allowances for your type, shame really.......????

As for your second para, do you want me to make up similar waffle ?, I can if you like...........????

Now come on chap, buck your ideas up, it is pointless making up stories about folk here, it makes you look stupid even though you are, go find a bird to waffle too, I'm sure there must be one out there somewhere, may be difficult in your case, but I'm sure there is...????

Good luck, Goaty.......:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Goat said:

If he had of satyed with Dawn he would have got sick of her anyway.

RIP Old Rooter

That's what that thinking does to a man. He can't look at one woman as number one and only. He died missing her I'm sure. I would always hear him say her name, knowing full well she was number one to him. Just couldn't settle down because of his ego, that which ruined him.

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

That's what that thinking does to a man. He can't look at one woman as number one and only. He died missing her I'm sure. I would always hear him say her name, knowing full well she was number one to him. Just couldn't settle down because of his ego, that which ruined him.

I had one like that.

And then about a year ago I saw a photo of her on FB.

And I thanked my lucky stars I let her go (actually she found out i was cheating on her)

Age is not kind to womens looks.

Men age a lot better, like a fine wine. Women tend to age like milk unfortunately for those who get married.

Dodged that bullet.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

I had one like that.

And then about a year ago I saw a photo of her on FB.

And I thanked my lucky stars I let her go (actually she found out i was cheating on her)

Age is not kind to womens looks.

Men age a lot better, like a fine wine. Women tend to age like milk unfortunately for those who get married.

Dodged that bullet.

Men only age well if they take care of themselves all their lives. Same with women. I've seen some women in their 60's that look 40, and some 40 that look 60. Too much sun, like many here get, takes away their youth .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Men only age well if they take care of themselves all their lives. Same with women. I've seen some women in their 60's that look 40, and some 40 that look 60. Too much sun, like many here get, takes away their youth .

I think it's in the gene's.....????

Look how much the rich and famous spend on some sort of professional surgical intervention.................:whistling:

4 minutes ago, transam said:

I think it's in the gene's.....????

Look how much the rich and famous spend on some sort of professional surgical intervention.................:whistling:

Besides using plastic, the best way is to avoid the sun, use lotions, exercise, sleep, reduce stress (hard to do here) and most important eat healthy always. Genetics is most of it, as there are people who do everything wrong and live to 100, and some that do everything right and don't make 50.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Goat said:

You must be new to Thailand.

I have had literally countless women as described. And it aint just me, many friends have had similar. 

Blokes here seem to fall into two catogories.

1 The blokes who were amazed that anyone would like them and they fall for the one woman and hold on for dear life. These blokes are more likely to end up with a bargirl, but not always. Generally low self esteem and lack self confidence.

2 The blokes that are amazed how easy it is to pick up so many decent looking women here that are not bargirls. These blokes nearly always speak thai well, but there are some exceptions. Usually over confident types.

Generally speaking.

After reading Dans spruiking the site that he had over ten Thai women writing to him everyday looking for farang fellas I thought this will be another site to plunder. 

Unfortunatley it is a complete flop.

Owned a condo here for 18 years , but speak almost no Thai, but my last girlfriend is a Uni graduate but has 8yo kid. I will put up for "not ideal" for fabulous beautiful women to sleep with. I amm financial so sa Hugh Hefner once said "I don't care WHY these women are all over me, as long as these beautiful women ARE all over me"

Daring.png

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RafPinto said:

I take a quarter but only if Britmantoo stays on as an active member and "Liverpoollou" promoted to Mod.

Yes to the Britman.

No to the mod. As a believer in freedom of speech there wont be any modding, only if it breaks the Thai law about you know who.

People will need to harden up, wokeness wont be a part of it.

Nearly all membes are men, I think we can handle it.

• Love It 1

14 hours ago, steven100 said:

you have to go to Nana or Soi Cowboy and get the wife then after two years she can get the thai husband to change the locks when your away

Problem with that is

1) Let her keep working and stir the porridge every night.

2] Tell her to stop working and she will want payment for doing nothing.

14 hours ago, Datsun 1200 said:

Owned a condo here for 18 years , but speak almost no Thai, but my last girlfriend is a Uni graduate but has 8yo kid. I will put up for "not ideal" for fabulous beautiful women to sleep with. I amm financial so sa Hugh Hefner once said "I don't care WHY these women are all over me, as long as these beautiful women ARE all over me"

Daring.png

She is in good shape for someone with a kid.

When they are that small they often get the stretched stomach that a lot of them try to tattoo over.

15 hours ago, transam said:

I think it's in the gene's....

missed out eh?

Some of the wigs they have these days look fairly realistic.

And hitting the gym would also build up your arms, shoulders and chest to match that tough sticker on your arm. 

Laser surgery on the eyes and you could ditch the specs.

2 hours ago, Goat said:

missed out eh?

Some of the wigs they have these days look fairly realistic.

And hitting the gym would also build up your arms, shoulders and chest to match that tough sticker on your arm. 

Laser surgery on the eyes and you could ditch the specs.

Wig's, I am glad you found something suitable for yourself, myself, I go down the Yul Brenner, Vin Diesel, route, who needs sticky hair in this climate, Goaty does. ????

As for the gym, I stopped going a few years back, getting a bit old for it, but thanks for the concern.

My eyes, you are a bit behind with your members searching, I no longer wear glasses, retina and cataracts fixed, now don't forget to make notes on that, for your future diatribe, oh, I wear reading glasses when on my PC, just so I, with other stuff, can bury you, again..........:clap2: ..............????

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 1:47 PM, champers said:

Interesting thread. Dan About Thailand also owns ASEAN Now and put it up for sale last week. 

Maybe online matchmaking is more profitable.

Well Dan claimed he had over ten women daily contacting him looking for a farang gentleman.

Every day i have been logging in hoping to find the woman of my dreams. Sometimes twice a day. I thought with the scarcity if I wanted to score I had better be quick.

But there has not been a single new entry in all this time.

Zero.

None.

I think Dan might have been telling fibs. I woud say he was only exageratting if there had been even a few new ladies looking for love.

But nothing. If he had over ten a day as he claimed there would be over 300 new horney honeys to choose from.

But there are none.

I am feeling very dejected now, lonely and sad. I am thinking of just throwing in the towel, having a pull and then heading back to Australia and finding a frumpy, nagging woman with kids who is my own age to cuddle.

• Haha 1