Dating with Dan. Help the Goat find a Good Thai Woman

Goat

43 minutes ago, Goat said:

I dont want bargirls who mostly have kids.

Most Thai single women i have been with around 30 that I have tested are professionals and havent had kids. There is thousands of them.

Although i concede there are none on Dans Dating Site. 

They don't admit to having kids because most of them are home with grandma in Isaan. As far as thousands of Thai women over 25 that don't have kids, I really doubt it, although there are those that are smart and don't waste their time having sex with locals, who have a reputation of usually leaving afterwards, and that chose school and a career over wasting their time that way.

• Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, Goat said:

I can read and write thai and am fluent in conversational level Thai.

I actually avoid most who can speak English too well as i dont like Thai women that have been previously soiled by other farangs.

Ideally i actually prefer zero English skills. Fresher and not tainted.

Some have learned English to better themselves and a chance at a higher paying job. Remember, tainted by locals happens here all day long, and the bitterness that comes from it.

11 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Pesos? 

Maybe.

I am a keen buyer so I thought I would check out his Property for sale site also to see if that was more popular than the Dans Dating.

I remenber Dan on one of his videos claiming he had the most reach in Thailand for selling property and he could sell faster than anybody.

https://fb.watch/nh48vjDSgu/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

National website covering Pattaya, BKK, CM and the islands.

Incredibly it only has 19 listings for sale. For the whole country. 

I think we can improve that one also Bob.

Are you in?

1602564689_2566-09-2516_36_14.png.6901d111200d9c2ed4dc35cec705bdd6.png

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just had a look at the 'Thailand Business Directory"

Ah, it has only five businesses in the whole of Thailand, one of which is ASEANNOW itself, a soi 6 bar and this very big claim.

Apparently Holiday Inn in Pattaya is the best Beachfront Hotel in all of Thailand. 

Despite not actually even being beachfront, and if you do want to walk to the beach from the hotel you will first have to fight your way though 4 lanes of busy traffic, then a wide footpath nicknamed The Coconut Bar with hookers, gold snatching ladyboys, beggars and drug dealers to reach the fake river sand that was planted there a few years back to reach the sewerage filled seawater with a visabilty of about 30 cms and boats and out of control jetskis.

That is a big call. Even bigger than he has more than ten females a day writing to him wanting guys like me and Bob.

1698074440_2566-09-2516_54_28.png.4224c27d7f32847cc21dab409e806da0.png

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Goat said:

Good afternoon readers.

As you all know the Goats hobby is scoring hot Thai chicks that are not Ladies of the Night.

It is somewhat of an addiction.

But part of me thinks maybe I should just settle down with one woman in a long term relationship for a year or two.

I know a lot of you blokes are blissfully happy with your long term partners. There are some real gems out there.

So I am thinking you could help me by looking at the profiles, and recommending which ones I should attempt to have a crack with.

I am older now so my strike rate has dropped off. If I put it on ten i will usually get one.

I wont be too fussy.

My requirements

1] Under 50 kgs

2] No kids

3] no tattoos

4] Gainfully employed

5]Under 38 years old

6] Born a female

This dating service has been set up by popular Thai blogger Dan.

I have used all the others before so it is time to give this one a go.

I am happy to travel to meet the right girl anywhere in Thailand as i also like to travel.

https://dating.danaboutthailand.com/

Which ten should i go for?

Please no disrespectful comments about the ladies on offer. If you havent got anything nice to say about the ladies please dont say anything.

Feel free to say anything about me, I can take critisism, and if you think I wouldnt stand a chance with some of them feel free to tell me why. Feedback welcome.

Cheers.

Good man and good luck ????

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Goat said:

Any idea how much he is asking?

If it is around the 500,000 mark I would be interested in taking a 50% share for 250,000.

I reckon I could turn it back around. 

Rename it back to Thaivisa.

The ASEAN thing was a bit of a brainfart. The Singapore thread, despite Singapore being a big expat center, is actually less busy than this dating site with no women. They get about one post every four months.

I reckon I could definately improve the Dating Site. More girls available at my local supermarket than the 8 on the site. Better looking too.

I could do a Goat Around Thailand. And actually speak to Thai people, not just focus on my ordinary overly botoxed head which I find a bit off putting to be honest. Too much "me' and 'I' on Dans version. Not enough actually listening to what the Thais have to say.

And improve the news feeds. A lot goes on in Thailand, but there is no English language reporting for the many expats who cant read the local lingo.

Thailand won the ASian Volleyball championship a couple of weeks ago. Smashed Australia and beat China in the final. Some very cute girls in the team, but not a mention of it here. 

If anyone is keen to take on the other 50% then send me a PM.

See contact details above.

Your avatar puts me in mind of Elon Musk so I'm guessing you must be monied up.

The online dating seems to be a seperate business; Dan has his fingers in many pies. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

They don't admit to having kids because most of them are home with grandma in Isaan.

Most Thai women are not even from Issan.

28 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

As far as thousands of Thai women over 25 that don't have kids, I really doubt it,

i gaurentee it.

Sounds like you mostly or almost exclusively associate with Isssan bargirls.

I only date girls with jobs. Under 30 most of them dont have kids. Mums stay home

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I would never use a dating site to find a girlfriend.

Why?

Because the girls which I want don't need any dating site.

And just in case that any of them would use a dating site then she would have lot of offers from guys who are younger and fitter than me. 

I used to think the same as you.

Until I saw how fruitful it was for a friend.

You end up just having too many options, not enough time to do them all.  i only have one penis.

Except on Dans Dating Service. Where like you there wasnt even one suitable from the 8 listed.

21 minutes ago, Goat said:

i gaurentee it.

I only date girls with jobs. Under 30 most of them dont have kids. Mums stay home

I've never associated with any bar girl. I married and divorced an Isaan woman, now have an Isaan girlfriend. And more than 60% of Thai women are from rural areas. Isaan is a huge rural area. 35% plus of Thai children are staying home, with grandma. If you date a woman for awhile, you'll find out more about them. Many Thais hide their kids in the beginning because they want to attract men, and they know a lot of men don't want others kids. If you've dated 100 Thai women, you haven't touched even a tiny percentage of all Thai women under 30. I know  5 men that have dated Thai women who said they didn't have children, and then were found out later. Of course there are Thai women who are professionals, who've never had kids, and are under 30 and working, but there aren't as many as you think, and if you subtract the hundreds of thousands that wouldn't date you, and the thousands more you aren't attracted to, that cuts those numbers further down. remember one important thing. A Thai professional is a lot more likely to want a Thai man than a farang. They prefer locals anyway. Some know a farang can give them a better life, but that's the ones that have kids by locals, were burned, and are trying farangs for a better chance of a future. Remember you originally said you were looking for a good woman to stay with. That leaves you a miniscule of options. Non greedy, attracted to you, you attracted to her, chemistry between you, independent, no kids, tattoos, etc. If you look at dating sites, and want a good girl, the options are reduced to less than 10%.

Edited by fredwiggy

12 minutes ago, Goat said:

I used to think the same as you.

Until I saw how fruitful it was for a friend.

You end up just having too many options, not enough time to do them all. 

So was he looking for a (possible long time) girlfriend or for a lady for a night or two?

Because if he was looking for a girlfriend and there are "too many options" then it should have been easy for him to select one of those available options. No need to see all of them if he meets one and she is just fine.

3 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

How can we do that while knowing nothing about you.

You created a wish list for your partner but didn't include anything from your part.

He's a bit...????...........:emot-kiss:........Plus been used too serenading Nannies on the farm..........:guitar:..................????

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Goat said:

i gaurentee it.

But I doubt any of those would be interested in an Australian goat herder, or a bloke needing advice finding a Thai bird on an internet forum, especially when he has been in the country for 40 years. ..????............ ????

Edited by transam
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, atpeace said:

Age and weight? The woman I'm with was 43 kilos/166 cm when we met.  She was beautiful in a bikini but think she looks better at 46-49 kg.  Hard to imagine her under 40kg.

Think he's referring to his goat..................????

• Haha 1