Visa for Filippina partner

Any advice greatly appreciated.   I intend to retire to Thailand on a retirement visa.  Quite sttraighford for myself.  However I have a Filipino girlfriend who is too young for regiment visa.  Is there any way she can be added to my visa .  If not what would be the best option.  Thanks in advance ????

Many Pinoys which I know in Thailand are here on tourist visa and do extensions plus the visa runs - no longer sustainable but in the meantime can see how things works with you and about possible marriage - if ED visa prove to be difficult to get.

37 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

You don’t say where your from if your from the U.K. your pension will be frozen however if you were to choose to live in the Philippines you would get your yearly increases 

I would simply not inform them and continue to use UK address and banking.  I do not intend to live the Philippines hence my original post. ????

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NicoBKK said:

Many Pinoys which I know in Thailand are here on tourist visa and do extensions plus the visa runs - no longer sustainable but in the meantime can see how things works with you and about possible marriage - if ED visa prove to be difficult to get.

marriage may be the route.  I assume that visa runs are becoming problematic?   why would ed visa be difficult?   thanks for you informative response.  much appreciated.