10 to 20 day meditation retreat

bignok

31 minutes ago, bob smith said:

go spend 10 to 20 days on the bar stool instead.

way better.

They are quite similar actually , both just sitting there staring blankly at nothing much .

I suppose one its just sitting there and the other is just sitting there and moving your right arm up and down every now and then 

• Like 1

Just now, biervoormij said:

No need for a retreat.

Next time you think about posting on the form meditate for 20 minutes. Repeat this each time you think about posting for a week and you have saved a lot of money on the cost of a retreat.

Donation only retreat

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Are you serious or are you phishing for attention?

Where do you plan to meditate.  I can probably inform you of what to expect depending on where you are planning to do the retreat within South East Asia.  If you're actually serious.

So again - where do you plan to do your retreat?

• Like 2

I did one years ago on kho phangan. I'm a bit of a skeptic and was pushed into going by my ex. Very grateful for the experience.

Should go again but it's a bit like going out to jog on a winter's night. I know once doing it I'll enjoy it again and will feel great afterwards. Still hard to get out the door.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, connda said:

Are you serious or are you phishing for attention?

Where do you plan to meditate.  I can probably inform you of what to expect depending on where you are planning to do the retreat within South East Asia.  If you're actually serious.

So again - where do you plan to do your retreat?

There are a few around Chiang Mai, MHS. Also Saraburi. I looked at youtube. They all said good. I just wonder in 12 months are there any benefits or it just wears off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bignok said:

Is this worthwhile? I wonder

New Wes Anderson movie, new to Netflix in last few days, 'The wonderful story of Henry Sugar' makes a point that you may do meditation with a certain aim in mind but if you do it long enough you may not want the things you thought you wanted. Profound. Or not. 

• Like 1