ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

“well beyond rationality” ….. what a remarkably benign description of the extermination of 6 million jewish men, women and children …. thanks for not leaving your views beyond any possible doubt

They already weren't but that was icing on the Jew hating cake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paul Catton said:

Mike, get a grasp on grammar or lay off the grog.

With regard to unfolding developments in the Middle East. Al Jazeera is first upon my radar, as it current regarding any event, perhaps not always true form. Only ostrich i see, I'm responding to.

We are wasting our time, like I said in a few posts back, in this forum there's people still believing in good and evil like the world was a Marvel movie. Completely clueless. I admire they know the full history of the Mandate but falling for a completely distorted western view of history doesn't make you intelligent.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Mike, get a grasp on grammar or lay off the grog.

With regard to unfolding developments in the Middle East. Al Jazeera is first upon my radar, as it current regarding any event, perhaps not always true form. Only ostrich i see, I'm responding to.

are these not your word "40 babies were slaughtered, then where they? If the babies were slaughtered there would be no grieving parents"

a denial, you should hang you head in shame if you think it is all Misinformation, Disinformation,& Propoganda 

48 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Why wasn't the Israeli Air Force around the border a week ago? I would have thought they could have intercepted the Hamas Paragliders.

The paragliders were but one aspect of this attack. Israel's intelligence, operational and strategic failures were discussed, in detail, on quite a lot of posts by now. Why come with this out of nowhere as if it's some new info or something?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Thank you. Hope this is true. Next humane thing is to allow medical supplies which have reached a critical level and allow medical evacuation of the critically injured civilians and to stop the targeting of medical facilities, ambulances and medical personnel, as we have seen videos of bombed hospitals, destroyed ambulances and injured first responders.

Things will get really ugly once the troops move inside Gaza. 

Spokesperson for the Hamas interior ministry Eyad Al-Bozom said on Monday that Israel had not permitted water supplies to be turned back on in Gaza, as had been reported.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/oct/16/israel-hamas-war-live-update-news-today-gaza-water-fuel-aid-egypt-border-rafah-crossing-latest-updates

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

It doesn't really matter whether them Israeli babies were beheaded, slaughtered, burned alive, shot or whatnot. What does matter is that they are dead. What does matter is that killing them was deliberate. What mattered is that this was planned for months. This was evil.

People (and yes, children too) die during wars and military operations. It's only same same if they are intentionally targeted. The people of the Gaza Strip are not.

Take it a step further on that scale of evil. Hamas carried out the attack knowing full well the consequences. There was no attempt to do anything to assure the safety of Gazans. In fact, Hamas urges them to stay put and die for the cause (while Hamas leaders are safely in underground bunkers, or having a good time on luxury hotels in the Gulf).

Was it 1 baby, 2, 3 or more? Were their parents legitimate targets IDF and caught in the crossfire living within close proximity to the worlds largest open prison? 

Did the Hamas force just attack the IDF bases and take some hostages, followed  bythe repressed population who also went through the wire and exacted vengeance for their lost children, brothers, sisters, parents.

How much is propaganda, how much is truth - never the twain will meet

An Eye for an Eye will makes us all blind except for last man standing with impaired vision. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Was it 1 baby, 2, 3 or more? Were their parents legitimate targets IDF and caught in the crossfire living within close proximity to the worlds largest open prison? 

Did the Hamas force just attack the IDF bases and take some hostages, followed  bythe repressed population who also went through the wire and exacted vengeance for their lost children, brothers, sisters, parents.

How much is propaganda, how much is truth - never the twain will meet

An Eye for an Eye will makes us all blind except for last man standing with impaired vision. 

Read the News!!  oh i forget its all Misinformation, Disinformation,& Propoganda 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

I didn't ask for a third party link, I asked the poster to name at least one country in which it is against the law to criticise Israel; which is what he claimed

https://commission.europa.eu/strategy-and-policy/policies/justice-and-fundamental-rights/combatting-discrimination/racism-and-xenophobia/combating-antisemitism/legal-framework_en

Of course these laws are being exploited in favor of Israel so that no criticism is allowed. Von Der Leyen was heavily criticized for this reason recently.

9 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Spokesperson for the Hamas interior ministry Eyad Al-Bozom said on Monday that Israel had not permitted water supplies to be turned back on in Gaza, as had been reported.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/oct/16/israel-hamas-war-live-update-news-today-gaza-water-fuel-aid-egypt-border-rafah-crossing-latest-updates

can’t open this link because I have anti-woke software on my computer, which obviously bins anything from the Guardian ¯\_()_/¯

6 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

https://commission.europa.eu/strategy-and-policy/policies/justice-and-fundamental-rights/combatting-discrimination/racism-and-xenophobia/combating-antisemitism/legal-framework_en

Of course these laws are being exploited in favor of Israel so that no criticism is allowed. Von Der Leyen was heavily criticized for this reason recently.

Are you having trouble with the comprehension of posts you read; I said I did not ask for third party links, simply the name of one country in which it is against the law to criticise Israel …. I am only asking because you said it was against the law in some countries to criticise Israel …. or were you making it up ??

13 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

are these not your word "40 babies were slaughtered, then where they? If the babies were slaughtered there would be no grieving parents"

a denial, you should hang you head in shame if you think it is all Misinformation, Disinformation,& Propoganda 

Have You, and also "Joe Biden" who said he has seen photographs of this decapitations, now, slaughter, perhaps eventually collateral damage like the children in Gaza, I have no reason alone to hang my head in shame. Humanity itself needs to do the same.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Are you having trouble with the comprehension of posts you read; I said I did not ask for third party links, simply the name of one country in which it is against the law to criticise Israel …. I am only asking because you said it was against the law in some countries to criticise Israel …. or were you making it up ??

USA

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/00741

Under the state’s legislation (Florida), it would be illegal to speak out in public institutions against Israel’s human rights violations.

1 minute ago, Paul Catton said:

Have You, and also "Joe Biden" who said he has seen photographs of this decapitations, now, slaughter, perhaps eventually collateral

Sleepy is a liar. He has a lot to gain with control of the middle east oil fields. 

Bush had a go too, with an equally unjust war. 

• Like 1